Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTK: Sharpshooter Bolts
Hey there,
I have a question to Bolts.
I'm looking for some bolts for my arbalest like the war arrows for the Archer char. can you guys tell me a name and price of those bolts? Smile
I never played sharpshooter in Ni and my char is man at arms so i don't know anything about this class.

Thank you for help.

The bolts should be worth ~100k or (i said) like the war arrows. Smile
Or you guys use the bolts from marketplace?
Steam: MikeS
2013/???/?? - Worm Bane
2016/NOV/10 - Twig of Yggdrasil
2020/SEP/28 - Noble Steel Gauntlets
2023/NOV/28 - Noble Steel Gauntlets
Currently, the only options for Sharpshooters bolt-wise are the Unscratchable Gold Bolts (marketplace), with +10 damage and the Onyx Bolts (although those can be used by tier 1 Tongue), with +15 damage.
There will most likely be a middle option very soon, in the form of Bronze Bolts, which already are in the game-files, but not in the actual game.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
As far as i know there are no craftable bolts currently in NI or any bolts that cost around 100k like war arrows... you are using heavy bolts i'm guessing?  The only other 2 types on bolts better than heavy bolts are Unscratchtable golden bolts which are marketplace for sharpshooters and Onyx bolts which are legendary and cost a lot.

Golden bolts do +10 damage and onyx do +15 and there are no more unfortunately Sad
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
God dammit Maroon! beat me too it Sad
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
Hehehe ;D
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Onyx does 18 now Smile
Bronze Bolts when released will do +15

We believe it to be crafted but we are unaware at this time.
I thank you much. Yeah im using heavy bolts atm... Okey so i dont have to buy some bolts. Smile
I've seen the idea of the Bronze bolts in forum. It looks really nice. Smile
Steam: MikeS
2013/???/?? - Worm Bane
2016/NOV/10 - Twig of Yggdrasil
2020/SEP/28 - Noble Steel Gauntlets
2023/NOV/28 - Noble Steel Gauntlets