Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Remove from Auction House
I posted a small pony on the auction house for 1600 but i cant see a way to remove it now? Can I remove it or do i just have to have someone buy it?
Someone or you have to buy it.  Tongue
(10-12-2011, 11:45 AM)Hande link Wrote: Someone or you have to buy it.  Tongue

Thats kinda retarded.
Basically, there isn't a remove feature yet, however if you wish the item to be removed you simply press ''Buy'' on it, and as long as it is your item it wont take any gold of you, it will simply return the item back to your inventory.

So to clear up what Hande said, you wont lose money by buying your own items, it will simply return them back to your inventory.  Wink
[align=center][Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
(10-12-2011, 12:54 PM)Logics link Wrote: Basically, there isn't a remove feature yet, however if you wish the item to be removed you simply press ''Buy'' on it, and as long as it is your item it wont take any gold of you, it will simply return the item back to your inventory.

So to clear up what Hande said, you wont lose money by buying your own items, it will simply return them back to your inventory.  Wink
Yes what he said, but you will lose that money what it took to put it into AH I think.  Tongue
(10-12-2011, 12:54 PM)Logics link Wrote: Basically, there isn't a remove feature yet, however if you wish the item to be removed you simply press ''Buy'' on it, and as long as it is your item it wont take any gold of you, it will simply return the item back to your inventory.

thanks for the reply but unfortunately i dont have enough gold to buy it  :'(
You don't lose money when you buy it back as Logi said.  Tongue