Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Board Shields
I've noticed that the marketplace board shields available for T3 crossbowmen are weaker than those available for T3 Skirmishers and T3 Infantry in every respect. The board shield unlocked for man at arms has these Stats:
Spd rtng 81
Body armor15
Hit points400
Shield width43
Shield height100

while T3 Skirmishers and Sergeants unlock this:
Knightly Heater Shield
2125 Difficulty: 1
StatsSpd rtng100
Body armor19
Hit points490
Shield width30
Shield height50

Seeing as the appeal of board shields has been greater HP with less armor resulting in advantages over axe strikes, current board shields are not up to snuff. I suggest a massive buff to board shield HP. Though 10000 would be a desirable number, I can compromise. But anything less than 800 would be an insult to me and my family.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
All shields changed for next patch Tongue
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
The idea behind shields for crossbowman was that they are not supposed to be better or even on par with commando's shields. Their HP probably will get a buff, but dont expect a huge amount. The best shields will be for infantry. You will just have to get the idea of board shields being the massive HP no body armour shields out of your head. They will be pretty good, but Infatry will have better.
oooh, I see a TYPO! Nemeth; last sentence, 4th to last word: Infatry-> Infantry!
But, anyway, as a skirmisher i looked, but i couldn't buy any shields other than the first 3 that anyone can use.
Don't say ANYTHING.
What, do you expect a speech?
Nemeth, you're breaking my heart :[
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(06-04-2012, 02:22 AM)Annoying_Archer link Wrote: oooh, I see a TYPO! Nemeth; last sentence, 4th to last word: Infatry-> Infantry!
But, anyway, as a skirmisher i looked, but i couldn't buy any shields other than the first 3 that anyone can use.

You should be able to buy better shields now as Skirmisher. Was one of many oversights.