Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New Quest: What the **** is a Zhug?
Kill 100 Hungry Zhugs

Rewards
2 Coal
500 assist exp
1000 gold
25FP
Background: Our scouts have reported sightings of strange Nord soldiers who wear no armor and possess uncanny resilience and speed. Find out the secret of their strength by testing their mettle in combat!

Thanks click for the background!!
Tier 4 Commando Tier 4 Crossbowman Tier 3 Archer
Teutonic Knights Forever

Kills
Prince 2x
Seems good enough for me, like the reward seems balanced.
The rewards are a bit high for the level of enemy. The quest name is a bit generic as well. You should add in some sort of background explanation for the quest.

Example:
Quest title: What the **** is a Zhug?
Background: Our scouts have reported sightings of strange Nord soldiers who wear no armor and possess uncanny resilience and speed. Find out the secret of their strength by testing their mettle in combat!
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(22-10-2013, 07:12 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote:The rewards are a bit high for the level of enemy. The quest name is a bit generic as well. You should add in some sort of background explanation for the quest.

Example:

Click for head dev!
Bossculeur - 52 Royal Guard
Fafnir - 52 Marauder
I think a good reward would be 2 Coal ,500 Assist xp ,100g and 50FP^^
FF_Skywalker- Marauder
FF_Skywallker- Warden
FF_Skywalllker- Zweihänder
(22-10-2013, 08:39 PM)Skywalker link Wrote:I think a good reward would be 2 Coal ,500 Assist xp ,100g and 50FP^^

Not enough imo  Tongue
(22-10-2013, 07:32 PM)bossculeur link Wrote:[quote author=clickeverywhere link=topic=19116.msg146725#msg146725 date=1382469127]
The rewards are a bit high for the level of enemy. The quest name is a bit generic as well. You should add in some sort of background explanation for the quest.

Example:

Click for head dev!
[/quote]
Careful... I see all!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Rise sheep! Rise against our voyeuristic oppressors!
Bossculeur - 52 Royal Guard
Fafnir - 52 Marauder
+1
(23-10-2013, 02:20 PM)bossculeur link Wrote:Rise sheep! Rise against our voyeuristic oppressors!

More like our shepherd.