Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Crossbows
I'd like to know if we unlock new crossbows as we upgrade more into this class, and which ones.

I'm Commando, and I want to know if I could choose it as my secondary class, because the light crossbow isn't very good.
I think there will be craft able crossbows and stuff.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
At the moment there are these 3 crossbows available from the shop:

[Image: 2WW2q1.jpg]

Heavy Crossbow is usable by Man At Arms and Sharpshooter and the Siege is usable by Sharpshooter only. There are more on their way though so I suggest you wait before you make a decision.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
Isn't there the glitched one too? Sarranid Crossbow is what I was told it was. It's currently invisible.
Don't say ANYTHING.
What, do you expect a speech?
There is about 6 crossbows that are bugged right now, so it's just not sarranid crossbow, and I believe 1(or 2) of those are legendaries.  Tongue
Auf Blut gebaut
The bugged crossbows are as follows:
Gastraphetes
Sarranid Crossbow
Powerful Crossbow
Arbalest
Penetrator
Bolt Tosser

All above stats wrong for next patch... I do wish people would stop trying to do this Tongue
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(06-04-2012, 06:28 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: All above stats wrong for next patch... I do wish people would stop trying to do this Tongue
I have no idea what you are talking about, there are no stats there... Tongue

Ok then... there were stats, but they magically vanished thanks to a small edit.
"Penetrator"
:o
Looking away from the fact that the name might be misunderstood and misused my someone of a more... childish mindset *sniff sniff* - i think that sounds awesome ^^ I want it.
(06-04-2012, 12:28 AM)MrGuarnere link Wrote: At the moment there are these 3 crossbows available from the shop:

[Image: 2WW2q1.jpg]

Heavy Crossbow is usable by Man At Arms and Sharpshooter and the Siege is usable by Sharpshooter only. There are more on their way though so I suggest you wait before you make a decision.

Now: Imagine: Bolt Tosser
Look at the Image, You can see: Max Ammo Big Grin
Now think about the name Bolt Tosser and combine it with Max Ammo Big Grin