Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

ballsack!
Quote:Nemeth: You've recieved your second warning for being an ass. Intentionally jumping into friendly archer's shots etc.

This is ballsack! I've done that like three times during my whole time playing this mod! Each time it was against some gay campers that cared about keels and not about the team. What are the odds that You saw one of these ~3 times? Imho You've made this up! Oh wait, You're an admin You don't need to take pics...

As for the "report player" option spammed at me - I admit that I insult ppl that do stupid things. You won't win anything by taking a screen of a camper or any player that doesn't even try to work with the team. But!...

Whatever I've done is not enuf to give me a warn compared to all the shit I see around: glitching, herb pharming, shield breaking, camping, spamming the chat with native language, bot AI abusing (archers running forever), 24/7 mountain outpost polling... I don't do any of this!

Also! Please note that I've managed to make a map for this mod. It's fixed now and is back with latest patch. The should prove my good intentions even more.
Demanding stuff from people will never get you what you want from them (unless you have firepower). You may not get your warning reversed but you have the opportunity to learn a valuable lesson Smile
(05-04-2012, 06:03 PM)Zetus link Wrote: spamming the chat with native language

And what is your problem with that?
btw, you do it too, english is your native language no? or do you mean english is THE language all other are native, I don't really understand your point...
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
Blondin and Kwal: You don't post in a report thread that has nothing to do with You!

but still, I'll reply:

(05-04-2012, 06:09 PM)Kwal link Wrote: Demanding stuff from people will never get you what you want from them....

I actually didn't demand anything. All I want is explanation. If I were to demand anything it would be a screen or two of me "being an ass" and I doubt it would be wrong in any way.

(05-04-2012, 06:20 PM)Blondin link Wrote: ....

And what is your problem with that?
btw, you do it too, english is your native language no? or do you mean english is THE language all other are native, I don't really understand your point...

I talk about a situation when a team can't communicate because of a few players that take over the chat. My native language isn't English either, but still in game i talk in English only EVEN TO PLAYERS FROM MY OWN COUNTRY!

edit: unless they don't bother to talk in english: then i tell them to stfu.
Only it's not a report thread. Anyway I'm out don't worry Big Grin
Thats quite enough.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]