Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NordInvasion single player
Guys, I really like NI, But I dont like that every new patch makes us harder and harder to use single player! Thats a good opportunity to look through new items and try to use 'em. Look through their stats and try armor on... With last patch single doesnt work at all.
I agree with that, but did SP ever work?  :o
Prince: 11x  (twice in 1 hour)  Torturer: 39x
Ragnar: 4x                              Nord War Marshal: 9x
Thor: Not my Brother!             Loke: 5x
Odin: 2x                                 Nord Siege Cpt: 19x
Princess Dortea: 1x               ALCHEMIST LEVEL 18!
Got KICKED to death by HANDE twice  || looted 30+ Aketons
It did, that was hard to make a save yourself, but I managed, and played, now I cant even like that. Why they removed that???
(25-10-2013, 08:13 AM)Mixa link Wrote:Thats a good opportunity to look through new items and try to use 'em. Look through their stats and try armor on...

:-X guess why...
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
To prevent players to look up all the items themselves.
Wusel @ Omnia
Singleplayer has intentionally been made hard to get to, to stop people from finding out about all the items and stuff. I know of a way to get to singleplayer, and I used it myself as well, but I won't post it here, as it kinda spoils the suprise when finding new items and stuff.
Send me a PM if you really want to know.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
NI is a multiplayer mod. We got so bored of players going "when are you adding this?" "when are adding that?" "when can I use this?" "I found this in single player and I really want to use it!" "Now that you've added the item I want you've added it to the wrong class for me. Change the whole mod for me NAO!" "When will you balance single player?" etc etc.

NI does not have a single player. Single player only exists for us horrible developers to check how items look in-game. End of Smile
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(29-10-2013, 01:22 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Single player only exists for us horrible developers to check how items look in-game.

coughcough.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
I said that's the only reason it still exists. I'm aware naughty players still access it.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus