Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Are you happy with the new changes?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, it\'s an improvement
43.30%
42 43.30%
No, absolutely not
36.08%
35 36.08%
mwoah, it\'s okay
12.37%
12 12.37%
I don\'t know
0%
0 0%
I\'ll play NordInvasion 24/7 when the developers make the enemies a bit weaker
8.25%
8 8.25%
Total 97 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The New Changes
I am not happy with the changes, and I think I will never play it again due to the changes...
<19:51:48> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Maroon".
<19:51:49> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Fred".
The skirmisher class is awesome! Best class ever! Just the hard mode needs to be a bit easier because of those pikemen...
(05-04-2012, 06:21 PM)Fred_Frederickus link Wrote: I am not happy with the changes, and I think I will never play it again due to the changes...

Goodbye!
(05-04-2012, 06:21 PM)Fred_Frederickus link Wrote: I am not happy with the changes, and I think I will never play it again due to the changes...
Cool  ;D
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
It's been a day and you are already deciding to quit, at least sit it out for a couple of patches.
There are always teething problems with every game when they release a patch, this was a massive patch it introduced two new classes a lot more armour and legendaries.

If you are certain that you want to give it a break, then come back in two weeks when a couple of patches will of been made, and try playing again.
The cake is a lie.
(05-04-2012, 06:30 PM)Hande link Wrote: The cake is a lie.

The cake is a lie, noo!
Well none for you then!
I love it Smile

The fun finally begins and you leave?

More challenge is something that does this mod good. As for the classes, I don't really like sharpshooter atm but pikeman: me gusta!
I'm wondering if this means that I'm banned...
<19:51:48> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Maroon".
<19:51:49> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Fred".