Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Lances
With the reintroduction of cav mode, will it be possible to add a lance into you're support slot as opposed to using a weapon slot similar to how crossbowman are able to do it with crossbows.
i support this idea
seems like a good idea for those who cant bring in tomes or barrels
Shouldn't support slots be used to bring some medic kits/ ammo crates/ any new support item to heal horses ? I hate going back to the soup or ammo box, it's so far ... Tongue
(26-10-2013, 10:43 AM)Yvain link Wrote: Shouldn't support slots be used to bring some medic kits/ ammo crates/ any new support item to heal horses ? I hate going back to the soup or ammo box, it's so far ... Tongue

Yes I entirely agree, as we are unaware of what is coming in terms of support.
The reason why I had suggested is some of us aren't bringing in support items that don't match the cav mode criteria, also being able to bring in multiple weapons would allow alot more versatility to players be it dismounted or mounted.
(26-10-2013, 10:43 AM)Yvain link Wrote: Shouldn't support slots be used to bring some medic kits/ ammo crates/ any new support item to heal horses ? I hate going back to the soup or ammo box, it's so far ... Tongue

not everyone is a medic, and cades are banned on the cav servers.
This is a nice idea, I support this. Keeping in mind that they are almost useless, it's a nice spot for it to be now that cades are useless, we can replace the dep shield with something thats more useful.
(26-10-2013, 05:03 PM)Gismo link Wrote: This is a nice idea, I support this.
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
(26-10-2013, 05:04 PM)Sinister_Soldier link Wrote: [quote author=Gismo link=topic=19247.msg147491#msg147491 date=1382807021]
This is a nice idea, I support this.
[/quote]
Me too, although mounted medics are a nice thing, carrying lances in the support slot seems to be a nice idea.
I agree with this idea too as I'm an engineer who is to poor for a barrel  Sad so it would be nice to utilise all 4 slots
NickyJ: I'm doing a bed run.
NickyJ: And before you ask, no, you're not invited./
Hypernoma: "Scotshroom smells"