Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Quest:Knock down the Horses
(02-01-2014, 10:18 PM)FF_Skywalker link Wrote: Btw. Skywalker learn to plan events.

agree.
Why is my ugly ass being dragged into this mess. If someone says something as a compliment then just accept it as a friendly note. Giving an opinion or voicing an opinion on something ( as i am now ) is a courtesty granted to you by that person , it is not something to be demanded. How ever , it is helpful to give an opinion so out of the kindness of your very very dark hearts be helpful and just give a simple one if you don't want to write a paragraph. Play nice or don't play at all.
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
Okay, I`ve to learn how to plan events. But why are you saying that? (Your own (old) house KoS had never events so **** up Big Grin)
You dont have to insult me just! Its annoying that you post in 10 Topics almost the same.

Edit: I dont have problems with your oppinion just with that, that you cant read.
FF_Skywalker- Marauder
FF_Skywallker- Warden
FF_Skywalllker- Zweihänder
Skywalker im not sure where you get your information from the only evident thing is here is that you severly lack it. We have events every week we just dont flaunt them around the forum. The funny thing is you should know that since some our Houses closest freinds are in FF and there is always atleast one FF in our event. I've already told you both to stop arguing and to just get along if you cant just stay away from eachother.
(03-01-2014, 04:11 PM)FF_Skywalker link Wrote: Okay, I`ve to learn how to plan events. But why are you saying that? (You house had never events so **** up Big Grin)
You dont have to insult me just! Its annoying that you post in 10 Topics almost the same.

Edit: I dont have problems with your oppinion just with that, that you cant read.

1. HC have events.
2. you dont have to read the Topics.
3. You are the stalker of the Nordinvasion Forum?
4. This is my last post to the topic because I dont like mutes.
I said nothing about I HC. I mean his old house KoS which never had any events. I dont know what you have Drumlix but you spamm in 10 Topics and then when somebody complains about it you just insult him. I dont `Try to be cool`.
I`m not the stalker from the forum I just read the Topics!
SO could you and MogMog stop pocking me at TS or steam and insult me? Its not my problem that you have to insult me and I defend myself if somebody insults me.

@Ramos: I dont mean your House HC sry wrong gramma I mean his old house KoS.

Edit: If you want to speak with me about that Drumlix we can talk in steam.
FF_Skywalker- Marauder
FF_Skywallker- Warden
FF_Skywalllker- Zweihänder
Thank you for clearing up the foggy comment. This is getting ridiculous stop arguing or i will beat your asses and you will both need the krankenwagen.