Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Bye Guys, for now.
Hey guys, you probably don't know me cause I haven't been on Nordinvasion for about 2 months. But, due to school and business and League Of Legends :3 I am going to leave Nordinvasion for quite a while. If I do officially leave, which is very possible, I will give all of my equipment to Suns, and Unknown Soldier, 2 close friends who have been with me for almost all of my Nordinvasion history. Well, for now I have to say bye to this beautiful mod and astounding community.

All thanks for the entertainment,
Odysseus, Jax, SparrowHawk, Ajentar, Blah Blah Blah, all my names.

PS. Message me on Steam sometime.
-Flexerism (Steam)
Then good luck in your Real Life Smile
FF_Skywalker- Marauder
FF_Skywallker- Warden
FF_Skywalllker- Zweihänder
Good luck with real life

lol is shit
☻/
/▌ = Mimer
/ \
Good luck Smile
inactive
(27-10-2013, 12:42 PM)Odysseus link Wrote: Hey guys, you probably don't know me cause I haven't been on Nordinvasion for about 2 months. But, due to school and business and League Of Legends :3 I am going to leave Nordinvasion for quite a while. If I do officially leave, which is very possible, I will give all of my equipment to Suns, and Unknown Soldier, 2 close friends who have been with me for almost all of my Nordinvasion history. Well, for now I have to say bye to this beautiful mod and astounding community.

-Flexerism (Steam)

Bye Oddy, will miss seeing a wK_Oddysseus on a NI Server. I remember you were the very first guy I met being a redshirt.  Smile Also good luck with your real life my sniper friend!
(27-10-2013, 04:04 PM)Suns link Wrote: [quote author=Odysseus link=topic=19307.msg147692#msg147692 date=1382877776]
Hey guys, you probably don't know me cause I haven't been on Nordinvasion for about 2 months. But, due to school and business and League Of Legends :3 I am going to leave Nordinvasion for quite a while. If I do officially leave, which is very possible, I will give all of my equipment to Suns, and Unknown Soldier, 2 close friends who have been with me for almost all of my Nordinvasion history. Well, for now I have to say bye to this beautiful mod and astounding community.

-Flexerism (Steam)

Bye Oddy, will miss seeing a wK_Oddysseus on a NI Server. I remember you were the very first guy I met being a redshirt.  Smile Also good luck with your real life my sniper friend!
[/quote]Sad Dam this sucks, now we cant die on skirms on our shitty inf accounts all the time. You will be missed but I still talk to ya so were fine, also Suns remember when you were t1 inf+t1 xbow? Call two suns high fiving, that was the good old days of NI. Before I lost all my money from respecing  :-X
(27-10-2013, 05:19 PM)Unknown_Soldier link Wrote: [quote author=Suns link=topic=19307.msg147753#msg147753 date=1382889843]
[quote author=Odysseus link=topic=19307.msg147692#msg147692 date=1382877776]

-Flexerism (Steam)

[/quote]Sad Dam this sucks, now we cant die on skirms on our shitty inf accounts all the time. You will be missed but I still talk to ya so were fine, also Suns remember when you were t1 inf+t1 xbow? Call two suns high fiving, that was the good old days of NI. Before I lost all my money from respecing  :-X
[/quote]

I remember my redshirt... i made a new redshirt char named just like him Smile