Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

We need more Lumps!
Dear Devs

I know you hate "we want more green drops" topics but Lumps really needs a buff right now. It's used in so many high craftable things and can't see myself crafting even one thing in less then a month or 2 if not even more... Specially with the current price that is now doubled then what it was before. (Went from 40k-50k to 70k-80k) And yet with so many people seeking them right now it's hard to get a hold on some.

I'm asking kindly to increse the Small Lump of Lead drop rate or maybe even add them to some other nords to drop them and surprise us.

Regards,
Nka19
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 402
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
perhaps its time to introduce drops into cav mode?
I agree.
I'm not saying that lead drop rate is ok, maybe it isn't. But do you think it is possible that many people are now trying to craft equipment that requires it?
Supply and demand fluctuate over time and are more voulnerable to reach extremes on a very small market. With not that many people playing NI (lower general supply) it is possible that a relatively small number of players can drain certain goods from the market, if they all compete for a limited (in a given moment) number of it.
Next thing is that you only need lumps to craft high-end stuff and i see nothing wrong if that takes a month or two.
OTOH look what is going on with zinc shard prices, dropping close to 100 k level. Does it mean zinc shard drop rates should be lowered?
(01-11-2013, 08:46 AM)Usain_Bolt link Wrote: I'm not saying that lead drop rate is ok, maybe it isn't. But do you think it is possible that many people are now trying to craft equipment that requires it?
Supply and demand fluctuate over time and are more voulnerable to reach extremes on a very small market. With not that many people playing NI (lower general supply) it is possible that a relatively small number of players can drain certain goods from the market, if they all compete for a limited (in a given moment) number of it.
Next thing is that you only need lumps to craft high-end stuff and i see nothing wrong if that takes a month or two.
OTOH look what is going on with zinc shard prices, dropping close to 100 k level. Does it mean zinc shard drop rates should be lowered?

the problem isn't so much with the fact that people are trying to craft equipment that require it, but, rather as NKA has outlined above all the crafting recipes seem to require this material yet the supply for it is so low. that is why he is suggesting a lead drop rate buff.
You can't compare the zinc shards and the lumps since you don't have to have 50 or 75 zinc to craft something.
And at the moment, it seems that drop rates for both are about the same.
The fact is in the house crafting, in one half of the recipes, lumps are required.
And sometimes, more than 3 inks ( 75 lumps .. )

How do you want to craft an item with lumps since nobody is selling lumps and everybody wants to buy lumps => Overbid

(01-11-2013, 08:42 AM)Vanguard_Yokmen link Wrote: I agree.
(01-11-2013, 09:42 AM)Takeo link Wrote: [quote author=Vanguard_Yokmen link=topic=19421.msg148482#msg148482 date=1383295379]
I agree.
[/quote]
Takeo: you never stalk my profile?
boss11: nah Big Grin should i haha^^
Takeo: yeah you punk
boss11: you near my window and look at me or
Takeo: not just looking