Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Multi - characters
Let me point out that I have 3 alts and one main. My main is a royal guard, level 9 armor smith. My 1 alt is a level 41 sniper and 11 alchemist. The other two alts are only used as crafting.

As most of you know, I really just play my commando. I had the sniper for a bit, but I sucked so bad, that I just sold all the gear I had for it. I basically just play one character and that's it.

Removing the option to have alt's would have some really bad draw backs, and I don't see anything positive that would come from it.
1• we would lose our crafting skills in other class's
2• once you reach hero, what do you do then? Sit there and play that guy for ages?( all other games allow you to have alts, ex. WoW LoL LotR.)
3• what if you get bored of the class? You will have to respec every time. That's a lot of gold if your not a donator, and even if you are a donator, that's still only 1 a month
(03-11-2013, 11:32 AM)Sudoku_killer link Wrote:Much better if we are dependable on others(armorsmith goes to blacksmith for weapon f,e, Not just switching character and making it urself) , that makes us trade and buy from other players , not just mats but items too
I'd just ask my teammates to craft it for me. See ? I'm still self-sufficient.

I can only see drawbacks, and a lot of them.

Thatsmybanana : Good job YunYun

[spoiler=Naughty Yuri]
[Image: 1B9EnSS.png]
[Image: yurii.png]
[Image: yuriiih.png]
[Image: yurij.png]
No,if the devs removed alts where is my 200+ hours i spent on my archer,skirm,xbowman,and my 2 hybrids.

If they did do this a lot of players would FOR SURE leave due to this issue.

I would probably leave and play cRPG or some mod like that.

Thinking of any positive outcomes, this would stop people glitching and making like 100s of redshirt chars. Thats all i can think of atm about positive outcomes.

Making a list.

Positive Outcomes:
1)Stops players making 100s of chars.
2)Players may actually start using trade more and more.

Negative Outcomes:
1)Many players would leave.
2)All that time spent on them would be worthless,basically sitting in a chair on a comp doing nothing.
3)The newer players that become t4 and would like to keep that one and make ANOTHER char will not have that option available.
4)Players would have to buy more and more mats to craft things. Many crafting recipes require craftable mats from all three professions.

I for sure wouldnt like to buy mats from other players constantly. It makes the game harder than it is. NI for me is good enough, i enjoy it and still play it. I just came with another positive outcome. If the devs did do this players would rely on one another for crafting mats. Trade and crafting would prosper. To fix the 3 professions issue devs may also add that one char can lvl all 3 professions to the max lvl.
(03-11-2013, 07:32 PM)Suns link Wrote:Positive Outcomes:
players are already not allowed to make 100s of alts. seeing as a player has been banned for making 80
(11-08-2013, 10:39 AM)maniek2895 link Wrote: Hello. I get banned for made more than 80 accounts. I did it because i dont knew i cant do it. Now i can just say i was really dumb and i want to say sorry. If it possible, please unban me i did it in February so i have time to think about it and i really want enjoy this great mod again. You can make 100% reset i just want play.

Best regards Maniek2895
i believe that alts keep players playing without them many older players who are the backbone of the Ni community will leave. And without them the newer players will find it harder to make it far on runs and with crafting.
(03-11-2013, 09:23 PM)Hawkens link Wrote:[quote author=Suns link=topic=19481.msg149107#msg149107 date=1383507126]
Positive Outcomes:
players are already not allowed to make 100s of alts. seeing as a player has been banned for making 80
(11-08-2013, 10:39 AM)maniek2895 link Wrote: Hello. I get banned for made more than 80 accounts. I did it because i dont knew i cant do it. Now i can just say i was really dumb and i want to say sorry. If it possible, please unban me i did it in February so i have time to think about it and i really want enjoy this great mod again. You can make 100% reset i just want play.

Best regards Maniek2895
i believe that alts keep players playing without them many older players who are the backbone of the Ni community will leave. And without them the newer players will find it harder to make it far on runs and with crafting.

[/quote]

Yes, the older players seem to advice the redshirts the most. They introduce them into the game,tell them there class,and kick ass to set a goal for all the newbies.
(03-11-2013, 01:28 PM)Sudoku_killer link Wrote:that's funny coz royal guard is most popular hero
not so boring then is it

that's because unlike the other classes commando NEEDS to go hero to be truly effective in a team, if i had to choose between a hero skirm/archer/crossbow and a hero commando then i would have to choose hero on on my commando. if you find holding left mouse button down enjoyable then be my guest (don't think I've ever seen you shield) but in life sometimes you have to do things you don't like
Thank you for all your opinions sadly mostly negative . Some ppl didnt get the idea right but that's happens  quite often. I'm still thinking that it would be positive  for  mod playability/ community and economy but understand all concerns of old players who would  lose somehow on this change . In my opinion though, sometimes its good to make sacrifices.
My feeling is that we all think the change regarding economy is needed , I would like to see it rather sooner than later
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX
If this did happen, I'd assume that a massive group of players would either quit, or stop playing until they can have multiple profiles back.
I may be wrong here, but if I'm right it would take the theory of nuking the Earth to stop all wars and end world hunger etc (massive sacrifice for a cause you are killing off with the sacrifice).

It's probably unnecessary but out of interest I'd like to see a poll on how people would react to this.
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]
(05-11-2013, 01:15 PM)TerrorBite link Wrote:If this did happen, I'd assume that a massive group of players would either quit, or stop playing until they can have multiple profiles back.
I may be wrong here, but if I'm right it would take the theory of nuking the Earth to stop all wars and end world hunger etc (massive sacrifice for a cause you are killing off with the sacrifice).

It's probably unnecessary but out of interest I'd like to see a poll on how people would react to this.

This obviously a terrible that no one wants. Let just stop gratifying it with responses.
Bossculeur - 52 Royal Guard
Fafnir - 52 Marauder
Yeeeeeah not happening. How would I manage to spy on you all with my alts then??
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus