Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Teamspeak and Nordinvasion Error
Its hard to explain this but I will try to do so I hope you guys have ideas to fix it.
When I'm in NI-teamspeak and play a game nothing happens.
When I start NI while I'm in the NI-teamspeak I lose connection after ca. 1minute and some of the NI servers aren't shown up anymore.
after ca 10 minutes I can connect again but the same shit will happen.
So this must have something to do with the game and the server but I dont understand in which connection they are to each other.

I have to add that I use WLAN and LAN at the same time dont know if this is helpful to know but ok.
( I use both because the WLAN interrupts sometimes )

ok it seem to have something to do with the LAN.

Thank you for your help Big Grin
inactive
Have you tried connecting to a different TS ip, and checking if you have the same problems with NI then?
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(03-11-2013, 03:51 PM)Maroon link Wrote:Have you tried connecting to a different TS ip, and checking if you have the same problems with NI then?
I think I did it once but I cant rememer exactly will try it now Smile
inactive
Ok so I started NI and tried to join a server.... (cant connect to the server) then I refreshed and after that I couldnt find that server anymore just some but these seem to work.
My teamspeak worked and I didnt disconnect but when I tried to connect to the NI-TS it just says ERROR again.
inactive