Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release: 0.6.0 Hotfix
I downloaded the fix and I still can't spawn with all of my gear :/ . I also tried the banana's tip. Do you have any solution ?
I think it also needs a 1st perk of cav skill. I'm guessing as I'm also naked on my alternative charaters and it works on those that I have bought skills on already.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
If you download the 6.0 Update NOW (from nordinvasion.com directly) you dont get this bugfix? Or did you add it?
And THANKS!!!
Prince: 11x  (twice in 1 hour)  Torturer: 39x
Ragnar: 4x                              Nord War Marshal: 9x
Thor: Not my Brother!             Loke: 5x
Odin: 2x                                 Nord Siege Cpt: 19x
Princess Dortea: 1x               ALCHEMIST LEVEL 18!
Got KICKED to death by HANDE twice  || looted 30+ Aketons
Belenos and Nka19, would you please send me the character IDs of any characters that are still having problems?  Also, is it only happening on cavalry servers now or also on the regular servers?

The full NordInvasion archive has been updated to include the hotfix.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Yes it's on cav only, haven't played on my Nka19 (2448079) and Nka47(2449530) for a while so I have no XP to buy the 1st perk of cav class to test it if it's really that the isue. On my other 2 accounts it works fine and I own the cav skill perks on them.

scratch that, since the hotfix it doesn't work on all of them
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
Yup, i can confirm.
Its happening only on cavalry servers and apparently for all characters.
Woo hoo thank you very much oh powerful ones.
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
(04-11-2013, 01:32 PM)Kip link Wrote:Belenos and Nka19, would you please send me the character IDs of any characters that are still having problems?  Also, is it only happening on cavalry servers now or also on the regular servers?

The full NordInvasion archive has been updated to include the hotfix.

I still have the problem with all of my characters here are the ID's : 12204, 14216, 2441592, 2446628. I spawn with not all of my gear equiped on regular and cavalry servers.
I also noticed that I spawn with swadian gauntlets with a character who didn't have it in the inventory.
I just tried out NI with the new patch a cavalry server and on a hard mode server. My equipment doesn't show up on the cavalry server, but it does on the hard mode server.

Here is my ID: 16857. I haven't tried out my other characters yet, I'll edit this post if I have trouble with other characters.

EDIT: it's on all my characters.
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
(04-11-2013, 01:59 PM)Sinister_Soldier link Wrote:I just tried out NI with the new patch a cavalry server and on a hard mode server. My equipment doesn't show up on the cavalry server, but it does on the hard mode server.

Here is my ID: 16857. I haven't tried out my other characters yet, I'll edit this post if I have trouble with other characters.

EDIT: it's on all my characters.

got the same thing here is my id: 2439567
☻/
/▌ = Mimer
/ \