Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Adventurier 1hs
I recently upgraded to adventurier and was wondering what new 1h they can equip.  I've looked around for this but can't find anything. 
best one in-game I believe is Illustrious now.
i know that renji but i do not have that many millions :o.  i more was looking to see what I'm able to equip. Like.. can they use some blades that commandos can use or is it still limited to the xbow blades
As far as I am aware, Legionnaire, Sentinel and Adventurier can all use the same one handed weapons. These seem to be listed only for legionnaire in the crafting threads.

Excalibur, Avenger, Frostfang, Swadian Courage, Illustrious.
No. Excalibur, etc. are usable by Legionnaire only.
For Legionnaire, Sentinel and Adventurier : Illustrious (legendary), and the Knight's Sword (level 13, blacksmith). That's all for now, as far as I know.
As far as one handers go, Knight's Sword is pretty much the only reasonably cheap option (still quite expensive iirc), since the only other one is the Illustrious.
Biggest impact is the increased one handed proficiency though. If you have some gold to spare, I'd say get a Dragon Axe (usable by sharpshooter).
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Agreed... he hasn't been on in a week or so... something must be up in his state >.>
yes renji internet was down.  saving for a knights sword now thanks for clearing all that up