Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Official House Banner Update Pack
Since everyone likes to see their new updated banners and Galen is on an extended break, I have been granted permission to take over operating this pack.

As this is a patch to NI, IF YOU HAVE ANY BUGS WITH IT, POST THEM TO THIS THREAD OR PM ME AND DO NOT REPORT THEM TO THE DEVS. If I hear any reports going to the devs, I'll pull the update pack myself. Also, if you have any texture related issues, restore the original texture files and retest before filing a bug to the NI devs.

Installation:
go to {Warband install}/Modules/NordInvasion/Textures -- make sure you in the NI mod files and not the Warband Native texture files
make backup of banners_a.dds through banners_g.dds
download the current banner pack
unzip banner and copy over the mod's banner texture files. You are replacing banners_a.dds, banners_b.dds, banners_c.dds, banners_d.dds, banners_e.dds, and banners_g.dds.  banners_f.dds, banners_default.dds, and banners_kingdoms.dds should be unchanged.
restart NordInvastion (if it was running -- textures only load at the start of the game)

Current Update Pack: Released the 7th of November, 2013.
Available at: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/po1eqlnmtmgiiit/1HpdVlSuHs

Maroon's House Index List(Houses not on this list will not get new banners!):
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...295.0.html

Known Issues:
all emblems have gray stripes on the right and left side -- that's there in Native as well as a bug in the WB graphics, so it won't change here
back of heraldic mail is the same as the original banner position's color (this was an issue with the base NI textures as well -- known how to fix, but requires changes to game files other than textures, so not in scope of this pack).

House Slots:
Issues with House List:
Original thread: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...605.0.html
Hello everyone,

Due to the continuing absence of Galen_Thalheimer, and the necessity of keeping such a project as this updated, I have been granted permission to take over this project until such a time as Galen returns and requests ownership back.
Updates:
There seem to be a few inconsistencies between the slot list and what appears in the banners. These will be rectified, and hopefully it should be an error in the listing and not in the files, so no banners will be moved. If a houses banner is moved I will notify the person who requested it via PM and if no response is given I will post in this thread so a member of that house may get in touch with me to devise a solution.

Finally, a few houses have not been added in this release due to some confusion on my end and those who were not will be contacted shortly via PM to verify a few things and work out where to place their banner for future releases should they still wish for it to be added.

The Banner pack can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/po1eqlnmtmgiiit/1HpdVlSuHs. Select "Download as .zip" and extract the files to your NordInvasion textures folder ([Warband Install location]/Modules/NordInvasion/Textures). Make sure to keep a backup copy of these files on hand. If you encounter any errors with this update please post here or message me regarding them and I will get working on a fix for it as soon as I can.
[Image: Dramatic-Slow-Motion-Clap.gif]
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Thanks Harlaus it works for me.  Smile
Great job, thank you.
could you please add [Image: HYqwZH8.png] to E20 for the Dragon Hunters flag
(14-11-2013, 08:41 PM)DH-Dragonator link Wrote:could you please add [Image: HYqwZH8.png] to E20 for the Dragon Hunters flag

E-20 belongs to the Fallen Knights. Please select an open banner slot.

For notice, these slots are:
B-20
C-14
D-19
E-09
G-11
Hello there,

How do we know what slots a house is assigned. We are a new house "Gentlemen" and we would like our banner to be updated soon.

Thanks for any help,

Your Gent in Nord Slaying,
Kenchmeister
(15-11-2013, 08:14 PM)Kenchmeister link Wrote:Hello there,

How do we know what slots a house is assigned. We are a new house "Gentlemen" and we would like our banner to be updated soon.

Thanks for any help,

Kenchmeister

A house can choose any slot that is not yet taken by another house. The complete list can be found in the first post, in the spoiler "House Slots". Currently, the available slots you can choose from are:
B-20
C-14
D-19
E-09
G-11

Simply post with your banner and the open slot you want, and I'll add it in for the next update.
(15-11-2013, 08:31 PM)Harlaus link Wrote:[quote author=Kenchmeister link=topic=19604.msg151097#msg151097 date=1384546467]
Hello there,

Thanks for any help,

Kenchmeister

A house can choose any slot that is not yet taken by another house. The complete list can be found in the first post, in the spoiler "House Slots". Currently, the available slots you can choose from are:
B-20
C-14
D-19
E-09
G-11

Simply post with your banner and the open slot you want, and I'll add it in for the next update.
[/quote]

Thanks Harlaus,

If we could have the slot B-20 we would be very grateful. The banner should be posted up here to the right size.

Thanks again,
Kenchmeister

Banner
[Image: 20hoom0.jpg]