Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Login Error
I've been trying to make a new Charater and it says i can just use my old password but ive gone through about 3 charaters and unique usernames but everytime it says username and password don't match

ive also tried using the acctivation codes it gives me for each charater but it says that im already registered

im a noob and realized i sound stupid but can someone please give me adice or help
Can you access your old characters on the website?
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Yes but only one i made before the 0.60 hotfix
Give me the character names and IDs and I'll take a look.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
I forgot the ids :-[ but the main username i use now is Maximus_Prime_3

i can use in game but not log in on the site
And what is the username and ID of the character you do have access to on the website?  (The ID is listed once you log on.)
the id is 2471351
It seems your Warband keys might be mixed up.  Lets continue this via PM.