Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Where's my gear? What gear should I use now?
Hi,

I've been gone for a few months and there seem to be made a lot of changes to gear.
My char was a heavy longbowman with a khergit guard armor set + cuir bouilli.
Now it seems most of that armor cannot be used anymore.
What is the best of gear for a heavy longbowman I can use now?

I also bought 'hunting arrows' in the auction hall because it had more thrust damage than khergit arrows and they were 'usable by everyone', but I can't equip them. What's wrong?!
Same thing with 'strange armor', I can't equip it but I'm sure I bought it and it said the same thing ...
This way all my money goes to shreds just because the game is bugged?!

Furthermore, what are some reasonable prices to sell my cuir bouilli and khergit guard set for?
(Since I cannot see their prices in the marketplace anymore ...)

Thanks in advance.
I believe archers now use highlander armor. If not, I'll eat my hat.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
But what about the hunting arrows and strange armor, why are they not showing up for me and why can't I select them as gear when I clearly meet the conditions to use them?
Have you retrained your classes? The new patch also came with a respec for all characters.
You can't buy items from AH if you can't use them... And they certainly are useable by h longbow and sniper...
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
He purchased them pre-pre-pre-patch, so usability probably changed around quite a bit.
i cannot wear my cuir bouilli as a sgt has it been removed??
All nordic armour has been removed from players.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
(06-04-2012, 08:48 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: You can't buy items from AH if you can't use them... And they certainly are useable by h longbow and sniper...

I totally bought those strange armor & hunting arrows from AH and I cannot use them ... they are not showing up in the list of 'sell your items' at the marketplace either.

So basically I lost a bunch of money and it just vanished ... just great.

Also didn't get a chance to sell my cuir bouilli and khergit leather set since I can't see it in AH and see what their price goes for ...
(07-04-2012, 06:27 PM)Equastro link Wrote: [quote author=Hypernoma link=topic=2451.msg20778#msg20778 date=1333745319]
You can't buy items from AH if you can't use them... And they certainly are useable by h longbow and sniper...

I totally bought those strange armor & hunting arrows from AH and I cannot use them ... they are not showing up in the list of 'sell your items' at the marketplace either.

So basically I lost a bunch of money and it just vanished ... just great.

Also didn't get a chance to sell my cuir bouilli and khergit leather set since I can't see it in AH and see what their price goes for ...
[/quote]
No idea what your problem is so I have respec'd you. Hopefully your arrows will be equipable now
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus