Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Swadian Dueling Tournaments 2!
All recall requests up to this point have been processed.

Also, equipping a Spiked Staff on the tournament server now spawns a Pitch Fork.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
i wont be able to attend the polearm tournament
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

-Albert Einstein
Sorry I'm 1 hour late, but I still want to recall for the polearm tournament.
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
Pikeman winning the pikeman tournament, couldn't expect anything else Big Grin Good job buddy, well fought! Smile
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
Congrats to Pikeman for restoring the honour of the family by winning the polearm tournament!
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
i would like to thank everyone who believed in me, i would also like to thank my fans....... for keeping me cool every time before a tournament starts
Only people who don't deserve legendaries loot them. - YuriTheRed

I looted 3 legendaries so this is most definitely true.
Awesomely done Pikeman, I knew you'd win this  Wink
<19:51:48> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Maroon".
<19:51:49> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Fred".
(01-12-2013, 09:38 PM)Pikeman link Wrote:i would like to thank everyone who believed in me, i would also like to thank my fans....... for keeping me cool every time before a tournament starts
you have fans?
looted legendaries:
1x Sun Pike
1x Ullrs Bane
If winning was easy even losers would do it. - Brad Keselowski
(02-12-2013, 04:27 PM)Bananix link Wrote:[quote author=Pikeman link=topic=19648.msg153640#msg153640 date=1385933900]
i would like to thank everyone who believed in me, i would also like to thank my fans....... for keeping me cool every time before a tournament starts
you have fans?
[/quote]
he payed them like his opponents
(02-12-2013, 05:41 PM)Hablam link Wrote:[quote author=Bananix link=topic=19648.msg153711#msg153711 date=1386001663]
[quote author=Pikeman link=topic=19648.msg153640#msg153640 date=1385933900]
you have fans?
[/quote]
he payed them like his opponents
[/quote]

im not sure what kind of fans you guys are talking about, but i was talking about these bad boys here they keep me cool
Only people who don't deserve legendaries loot them. - YuriTheRed

I looted 3 legendaries so this is most definitely true.