Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Agree?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
50.00%
12 50.00%
No
45.83%
11 45.83%
Only if ... (explain)
4.17%
1 4.17%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Butcher.
I think that the Butcher really, really, really, really, REALLY needs to be a hand-and-a-half (bastard) sword.
The Nords are coming; we are waiting.
--------------Vlka Fenryka<----------------
since 1.5 swords got 25% less dmg if they are wielded with a shield 56*.75= 42 Steel Cutter is better 1h

and 1.5 weps are also slower when using as a 1h weapon, so it would be probably worser than the steel sword with 1hand use
(16-04-2012, 03:51 PM)Kriegstofu link Wrote: since 1.5 swords got 25% less dmg if they are wielded with a shield 56*.75= 42 Steel Cutter is better slightly higher damage 1h

and 1.5 weps are also slower when using as a 1h weapon, so it would be probably worser may be a little slower than the steel sword with 1hand use

Fixed.
and..
So what? Those points are only relevant when using it 1h and for the bonus of being able to pull out a shield, I think the tradeoff of 3 damage less than cutter is perfectly fine and keeps it from being OP while being much more fun and versatile to use.

Plus it would look totally beast!

Kinda mixed looking on the poll lol I guess we will just wait and see what the devs have in store Smile
The Nords are coming; we are waiting.
--------------Vlka Fenryka<----------------
I am a little confused whats a 1.5 handed sword? Do you hold it with one hand and two extra fingers?
(18-04-2012, 02:46 PM)Jeremiah The 12th link Wrote: I am a little confused whats a 1.5 handed sword? Do you hold it with one hand and two extra fingers?

Same as a one and a half hand fishing rod, it can be used with one or two hands, but not perfect for either.