Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Improve Green Drops Rates - Ragnarok
Any chance Green drop rates on Ragnarok mode can be fixed? After the last patch barely anything is dropping. i think i have done maybe 15 Odin runs 3 Queens and 2 Marshall rogv and i have not had a single drop, i am not even exaggerating. I mean i feel like i have more chance of a legendary then seeing a scale/water/lead/Damascus/zinc ever again. All people want in this mod is a lower legendary drop rate and a much higher green drop rate so people have something to work on / people already quit as there is no progression.

Yeh i know it's a bit of rant, but i feel its needed! Before more people get fukd off with it.
I think drop chances are fine on rag.
On the one run, I got a scale and a sulphur
My friend got a damascus, a lump and a water
Just bad luck I guess
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
i got 2 arrowheads,1 scale,1 sulphur in 3 runs
☻/
/▌ = Mimer
/ \
You say their fine but then you suddenly can't get any green drops after a streak of Rag Runs/ Hard Runs. I believe that is a normal experience if anyone agrees.
AFG AFG AFG

DO NOT MESSAGE ME.
It's just bad luck. When in a server with 15 other players, this sort of thing can happen. It took me 3 runs before I got to a run where I found any green drops. Things are definitely dropping but they just go to other people.

I know this sort of thing is frustrating when you're the one organizing the run and making sure things go smoothly. And then the drops go to people putting in half the effort you put in to make the run successful. It really can't be avoided.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
This mod is basically based on the luck you have and not on any progression where we can actually work for those items that we so desire(any house craftable, any legendary,etc) don't see most of the time the point of playing and feel like I wasted several hours for this mod atm. The only reason I play right now is to play with my group of friends I made in the community. You can make your arguments and such about what I just said but I won't care. Good day.
AFG AFG AFG

DO NOT MESSAGE ME.
There have been countless topics on drop rates...
I have been experiencing this so called "bad luck streak" as well. I believe the drop system needs to be changed so that people who actually contribute to the team get the drops rather than the people who sit back and leech (don't get me started on legendaries). it just doesn't seem fair that a few people loot all the green drops while some other people loot nothing aren't we all contributing? (exception of the leeches). This is a game is so obviously about teamwork (given the exaggerated ruining of the first defence map) yet the people who often contribute most to the team are rewarded with nothing. my point? the drop system needs to reward the team more and not just the few who are lucky otherwise people will continue to go "AFG" which means there will be no more teams left to play with.
(10-11-2013, 08:49 PM)evilban link Wrote:i think i have done maybe 15 Odin runs 3 Queens and 2 Marshall rogv and i have not had a single drop, i am not even exaggerating.
(10-11-2013, 09:26 PM)Handef_Snizel link Wrote:I think drop chances are fine on rag.
On the one run, I got a scale and a sulphur
My friend got a damascus, a lump and a water
Just bad luck I guess
(10-11-2013, 09:33 PM)Mimer link Wrote:i got 2 arrowheads,1 scale,1 sulphur in 3 runs

Not really interested in getting into this debate but I can't stop myself from mentioning that these arguments are not very strong and rather irrelevant. Examining individual's drops and single runs doesn't give any reasonable broad view of the drop rate situation. If you want to make a point, get a decent sample size and examine the drops vs. runs. Arguments like this are just white noise.
Bossculeur - 52 Royal Guard
Fafnir - 52 Marauder
(11-11-2013, 01:36 AM)bossculeur link Wrote:If you want to make a point, get a decent sample size and examine the drops vs. runs. Arguments like this are just white noise.

Would love to see someone do this for say, a week or two. Having said that, that is not an easy or fun task and can't say I am interested in doing it myself so.. Tongue