Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

People in Spectator and AFKing
I am just really annoyed at how people AFK for an hour and go to spec so they dont lose there spot on the server. Whilst others are clicking refresh on the server list actually wanting to play the game and can't join because of the 2-3 people constantly in spec.

People think that going to spec means they won't spawn more bots. It does, so why they are gone for an hour having tea or something they are spawning more bots for the server. In other words 16 people worth of bots are spawning for the 13 people playing.

So i'm here to request the removal of spectator. If your going to Brb or afk for a minute or two you can just stay spawned and come back in. I don't like giving people the option to leave for hours just not to lose "their" spot on the server.

I see complications with this ofcourse like when a map changes everyone starts in spec and for the people that go away for hours can just stay spawned and just afk.

I do however also see how to go over these problems. Say like an auto kick for those who haven't interacted with the screen for five minutes.

Anyway this is just my opinion to kick the afks and let the people who want to play, play.

Thanks.
there you right, but it is easier i think to make a script which kicks player when they are 5 mins afk or so! But i dont know im not that much good at scripting!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
there is also the problem of players afk/leeching by aiming down with a bow or spear can you get those players included to?
the disadvantage of long lines is that people get lost in the text
Personally I love the option to become a spectator when I have to do something AFK, but I agree with you.

If it were possible, it would be nice that people AFK were kicked after - let's say - 5 minutes, because this mod supports only 16 players, which is quite a small number to have someone not playing and occupying a slot.

Edit: my bad, Jalau. You already came up with that idea Smile
You can always pop into IRC and ask an admin to come and kick them.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
That's true bird, but which way is easier on US? Lol, and Jalau, it's pretty easy to do when they're in spectator. It's a timer that counts to like... 300000 ticks once someone goes spec.
Don't say ANYTHING.
What, do you expect a speech?