Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTS Royal shield
Looking for pikeman's heavy plated vest among other stoof. Reply below or shoot me a PM. Thanks
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
MAAAAAN! why couldn't you of been trying to sell your shield a few weeks ago! i would of bought it in a heart beat.

ALSO: awesome shield. a must have for any royal guard.
Tempered steel bastard sword + Snake Halberd for the royal ?
Legendary Item: Ornate Crusader Helmet | 22.03.2018
                         Volundr Greatsword           | 23.03.2018
(12-11-2013, 12:25 AM)Diamond_drop link Wrote: MAAAAAN! why couldn't you of been trying to sell your shield a few weeks ago! i would of bought it in a heart beat.

I wasn't playing a week ago c:
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
(12-11-2013, 06:27 AM)Murrow link Wrote: [quote author=Diamond_drop link=topic=19730.msg150512#msg150512 date=1384215933]
MAAAAAN! why couldn't you of been trying to sell your shield a few weeks ago! i would of bought it in a heart beat.

I wasn't playing a week ago c:
[/quote]
I noticed. I would go onto TS and cry out your name in hopes you would come on. How could you break my heart like that, and just leave me? HOW?

Also: it's a 2 mill pulse shield (2 Phoenix feathers).
Bumpizzle