Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Do you still use the shrine (25g per lvl)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes i do, because iam Richie Rich
6.38%
6 6.38%
Yes i do, because iam low lvl and dont care about the coins
1.06%
1 1.06%
Quite often
2.13%
2 2.13%
Only in emergency situations
39.36%
37 39.36%
No i dont do, i have to work hard for my money and iam unbelievably stingy
37.23%
35 37.23%
I hate this Poll and your stupid questions OneEyE and ....
13.83%
13 13.83%
Total 94 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

You still use the shrine?
With the new patch we got a Shrine which costs 25 gold per level. I want to know what you think about and if its still part of your strategie?
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
I never really used the shrine on hard mode, because they are always put in places that are miles away from the grinding spot.
On normal I used it a lot more when the food bowl had a longer timer, but now it is dramatically quicker I just wait in line.
Same as Jeremiah, worst, I often forgot that I could use shrine, when I did it, it was because I was close and said myself "oh there i shrine, nice!!" But know I will ask myself two times before spending 1300 gold just to be killed next round because everybody died and I'm alone... Smile
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
Since its 1300g per use for me now, ive only used it once..
Haven't used it since and will probably only use in emergency.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
Too expensive, 1300 gold and I'm poor enough as it is. I do like that lower levels can do it cheaper than high levels now, but maybe a cap at level 30 is in order (meaning highest price is 750 gold).
Far too expensive. I don't see myself using it for a while, especially after shelling out all that dosh for Sharpshooter gear. Also, shield repairing is now available, so everything can be taken care of.
Captain_Stoogey
Certainly not as much as I used to.

When I was a knight I would use it because it fixes my horse and character at the same time. Playing against rangers on horseback meant that using the shrine was a necessity.

Now I am a commando with a two-handed primary weapon, so a healthpot takes care of everything. Also the anvil can fix my shield and it takes significantly less time to use these things. I do shrine but only when I am in an emergency. Also there are more surgeons kits around now for emergency healing.
I love how one person responded with the last choice
I usually don't anymore due to the costs, until I took an arrow to the knee.
But, really, I don't... at level 40 it costs 1k, so, that sucks.
Don't say ANYTHING.
What, do you expect a speech?