Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTS Heavy War Hammer
Alright, time for my love bucket to go.  This weapon has been mine since November of last year when I traded my Thunder Pike to Slayer, who had just made this hammer a few days prior.  This lovely weapon has been an amazing companion to my commando and we have been through a lot together.  I remember the good old days of bopping little Nord Rangers on the head on Swadian Outskirts back when you could be in the castle Smile  Little bunny Foo Foo style XD

However, if you love something you have to let it go.  I am looking for a new home and a new player to bless with this hammer.  Offers here or in PMs.  If you want more stories, that can be arranged too ^_^

Please note that any offer that you want me to take seriously must include at least 7 Small Lumps of Lead.
Bwahahahahahaabump.
Ill do the ragnarok lore for it, and my love for a month.
I was gonna offer 10 mil cash and 9 lumps but i guess you won't take that seriously...
Bossculeur - 52 Royal Guard
Fafnir - 52 Marauder
(14-11-2013, 03:45 PM)bossculeur link Wrote: I was gonna offer 10 mil cash and 9 lumps but i guess you won't take that seriously...
You are right, I won't take that seriously because you are a poor creature that could not have possibly amassed that much cash, let alone be willing to spend it on a hammer in an offer that would, to be quite frank, make you look like an idiot Wink
(14-11-2013, 03:48 PM)Winter link Wrote: to be quite frank, make you look like an idiot Wink
(14-11-2013, 05:21 PM)Thatsmybanana link Wrote: Guess i will put an offer in to get things started seeing as how i literally have 10 unwanted lumps in my inventory.

10 small lumps of lead
5 water of hverwtfever
and 500k of diamonds debt to me.
That is actually just about what I am looking for.  PM sent.
Ermagerd, a bump!
You have two bumps! You know the rules! Also, didn't you already get rid of this?
Actually, the first is a post responding to someone and stating that I like his offer, the second is a bump that has been replaced multiple times.  Now go back to your cave, little troll.  And yes, this is gone now.  Give me some time.