Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

A new Medal?
Hey!

So the most annoying thing i find in official events is realizing that no one juggled our last tome or last set of cades so we are screwed for the next wave, you know what i mean when i say its the most annoying thing ever knowing no one juggled and knowing we have a decent team with decent gear but lack the deployables needed to make it past Loke let alone Thor (OP) or Odin. So how about a Juggling medal for official events? think about it, if no one is to volunteer to do the very boring job of making sure unplaced barrels/cades and rez tomes don't despawn then you will not make it very far and you have a very hard time to get to the higher waves where the good drop rates.

No one likes juggling i mean lets be honest, but it is a job that defo needs to be done no matter how boring you might find it.

But i think by adding the possibility of being rewarded with a medal for juggling with give people more of a incentive to volunteer and do the job that everyone hates.

Well there's my 2 cents, lemme know what you guys think Smile

P.s I typed this whilst being very tired so if my post makes no sense what so ever then... yup.
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
Heh, this is a medal I would NOT wear with pride.

Juggling is and always should be a team exercise. It is the ranged units job to ensure all necessary items remain juggled, if there is the rare occasion where all the ranged are dead, then it falls to the pikeman slashers, if they are dead, then it is probably about time you use one of those juggled tomes... My point being, with a team that actually wants to get far, nothing should despawn. So there shouldn't be a reward given to someone or some people simply for doing what needs to be done (Yes I know you could argue there already is, but jobs like medic and shielder are different).

</myopinion>
That is a very good point, most Rag teams want to get far but juggling does sometimes gets forgotten and i think by adding this it will reduce the rare occasions when items do despawn. Anything to make people more aware that items will despawn if no one juggles them is a good thing in my opinion.

Also having a juggling medal would show people that you don't mind doing the boring repetitive job as you all know it will help out your team in the short run, i see what you mean with juggling should be a team effort but i just like having one simple important role when it comes to events but that's just me Smile
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
If I take a look to this topic and see Ragnash respons, I would say "Is there already a TeamPlay Medal?"
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
well, there is the MVP medal and I'd see juggeling as part of becoming the most valuable player, so you could earn yourself a MVP medal by juggeling (and ofcourse contribute in many other ways)
When do the official events return?
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
(13-11-2013, 08:55 PM)CC_BlackKnight link Wrote:When do the official events return?

Whenever Yuri feels like it.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(13-11-2013, 08:00 PM)Ragnash link Wrote:Heh, this is a medal I would NOT wear with pride.

Juggling is and always should be a team exercise. It is the ranged units job to ensure all necessary items remain juggled, if there is the rare occasion where all the ranged are dead, then it falls to the pikeman slashers, if they are dead, then it is probably about time you use one of those juggled tomes... My point being, with a team that actually wants to get far, nothing should despawn. So there shouldn't be a reward given to someone or some people simply for doing what needs to be done (Yes I know you could argue there already is, but jobs like medic and shielder are different).

</myopinion>

My opinion is the same. But ranged units include pikemen. Even commando slashers should juggle when Nords are only trickling in (waves like Ballistamen or Einherjar snipers). The only players that should not be seen juggling during the wave are the shielders but some bastards have such a great proclivity for going AFK that the shielder has to do the ranged + slasher's + useless-commando-sitting-in-the-back-holding-a-bow's job for them. It shouldn't fall on the medic to do it either, especially if there aren't field medic kits lying around and especially if they're using surgeon's kits. Mini-rant over.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Medals shouldn't be and arent the incentive to do well at events anyways.
Bossculeur - 52 Royal Guard
Fafnir - 52 Marauder
So when is the Beer Medal making it in for the drinking game?

I thought it was discussed if you did 5-6 events and stayed the entire 5-6 hours of the event then you may be able to obtain this!