Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Rent a Full time Event Server
(16-11-2013, 09:47 PM)Mimer link Wrote: [quote author=evilban link=topic=19895.msg151298#msg151298 date=1384638054]
[quote author=Mimer link=topic=19895.msg151295#msg151295 date=1384637251]
just no  :-\

If people could give a reason... rather then just saying no.
[/quote]
this mod shouldnt be a pay for win mod!
[/quote]

Could you elaborate on the pay to win? you still need to kill Odin, there are no guarantee drops you still need to do the hardwork?
100 dollar a month is like really, and really expensive for a 16 slot server.

its like a couple of cents for slots, so like 10-20 dollars a month seems more reasoneble.
I could monitor you.

edit : As long as they still have to play like others to get money and xp, I don't think it would be pay for win. Maybe this could be added as a donator reward ($200 and more, or anything...)
(16-11-2013, 11:13 PM)Yvain link Wrote: I could monitor you.
All admins would like that, 24/16 players in Dan's private server. xD
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Normal on clan-less players would struggle to get far without the high level house members on public servers. Mean whilst in these private servers people would get more drops cos more tactics and thus devs would further nerf drop rate so it would be near impossible on a pub server.

Aswell as that it would only be for people with a lot of money spare and thus because they're richer, they have an advantage over others in mod without such privileges.

I am 100% against this idea, especially as it has caused problems in past with clans.
Odin x1
Gunnar The Invincible x1
Prince x5
Nord Siege Commander x2
Nord Commander x4
This is a nice idea, didn't Conqueror Worm talk about rental servers not too long ago? Also a nice money source to the mod, specially now that we got new NA servers.
(16-11-2013, 11:20 PM)Tugmund_Caoliki link Wrote: Normal on clan-less players would struggle to get far without the high level house members on public servers. Mean whilst in these private servers people would get more drops cos more tactics and thus devs would further nerf drop rate so it would be near impossible on a pub server.

Aswell as that it would only be for people with a lot of money spare and thus because they're richer, they have an advantage over others in mod without such privileges.

I am 100% against this idea, especially as it has caused problems in past with clans.

Well it doesnt have to be that much money i was just using it as an example, would bring alot more money into the Mod.
(16-11-2013, 11:20 PM)Tugmund_Caoliki link Wrote: Normal on clan-less players would struggle to get far without the high level house members on public servers. Mean whilst in these private servers people would get more drops cos more tactics and thus devs would further nerf drop rate so it would be near impossible on a pub server.

Well since there would be alot more money brought into the mod the developers could use the money to expand the mod, then there will be more people to fill in the spots for the "rich" players that goes to the private servers, just like past times when people could rent servers. And the "clan-less" people could join a clan/house? And if they are unsure about how to play properly to get far they can take a look on the forum, there is plenty of strategies and good posts on how to play/get far. The advantage for the "rich players" is that they can play without having to worry about people coming and leeching and doing things they're not supposed to, they can play in their way as they desire, and there will as i said be people to replace them since the money can bring expansion to the mod.

and why should the high level players have to carry the redshirts?

personally i think this would be a great idea
This is a great idea. Will bring much more money into the mod, which will be used for expansion and more features. You got my vote.