Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Ability to Trade Assist XP
Since the changing rate 5 Xp for 1 gold is pretty low i think we should also have the possiblity to sell them at AH / or only trade them Smile
I would like the idea of being able to trade maybe 100k assist xp to an alternate account, but if people started selling their xp on the AH, people would be getting their alternate accounts up to level 52 without ever entering the game.

Personally if it was implemented I would not sell my xp on the AH, but I suppose it is just my personal opinion.

the main idea behind this was also that i can lvl my alt chars with my main Tongue
Not a good idea, because once you reach lvl52 you don't need assit xp anymore, resulting on 52lvl ppl selling tons of assit xp, they are already rich, no need for more...
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
I remember thinking about this a while back , but it would be awesome.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
(15-04-2012, 01:12 PM)Blondin link Wrote: Not a good idea, because once you reach lvl52 you don't need assit xp anymore, resulting on 52lvl ppl selling tons of assit xp, they are already rich, no need for more...

sinds those players already reached the maximum  level,
word it be nice for them if assist exp and normal exp (melee and ranged)
get converted into gold or a high drop rate of items?
the disadvantage of long lines is that people get lost in the text
(16-04-2012, 12:46 PM)scott_slod link Wrote: [quote author=Blondin link=topic=2785.msg23070#msg23070 date=1334495541]
Not a good idea, because once you reach lvl52 you don't need assit xp anymore, resulting on 52lvl ppl selling tons of assit xp, they are already rich, no need for more...

[/quote]

It does get converted into gold, at a 0.1 ratio.
(16-04-2012, 01:52 PM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: [quote author=scott_slod link=topic=2785.msg23274#msg23274 date=1334580391]
[quote author=Blondin link=topic=2785.msg23070#msg23070 date=1334495541]

[/quote]

It does get converted into gold, at a 0.1 ratio.
[/quote]

0.2 Tongue