Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTS Full bear set, transitional, pigface, gnezdovo cheap!
How much for the Transitional?
(21-11-2013, 02:50 PM)meowCat link Wrote:How much for the Transitional?
1,2 mill?
(21-11-2013, 08:09 AM)Gismo link Wrote:Bear set and gnezdovo is sold to this asshole, and i quote:
[quote author=Vanguard_FlagelIeInfernal link=action=profile;u=3477 date=1385019970]
I will not sent you back your money cause i choise to leave NI forever, , you can make me ban or something like that i don't care Wink and i'm happy to finish my aventure on a scam to a guy like you because you were greedy for money ( one day i have saw you scam a red short cause he was drop an Fendish and you have bought it for 20k... and i have LOT OF  other example...) this is not your only fault you are to condescending and it's cause of poeple like you who i leave NI, I do not greet you sad Mr.
Not only is half of this wrong, but his choice is his choice. Transitional and pigface is still for sale!
[/quote]

So Flagel went out in style taking down the Mighty Martine, i didnt know he hated you that much.

this scam is pathetic, just a Bear set and a Gnezdovo, he could have done better
(22-11-2013, 06:27 AM)Tiberias link Wrote:this scam is pathetic, just a Bear set and a Gnezdovo, he could have done better
You support him? lol

bump
Not really , its just a small player