Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTS Flamberge 230k
Ill sell this for 230k the least

Stats
weight 2.8
Swing 38c
Thrust 25p
Speed Rating 90
Weapon Reach 150
life is short...
(15-04-2012, 12:08 AM)luke is that gangster link Wrote: Ill sell this for 250k the least

Stats
weight 2.8
Swing 38c
Thrust 25p
Speed Rating 90
Weapon Reach 150

38c? Thats very little. Are you sure your correct on your stats?
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
yes and i bought it for this much

plus its one of the longest 2 handed weapon for commandos
life is short...
Has been buffed in game it is apparently now 44c and 39p
are you still selling?
(15-04-2012, 01:44 AM)Barristan link Wrote: Has been buffed in game it is apparently now 44c and 39p

nope

[Image: scaled.php?server=138&filename=20555770.jpg&res=crop]
life is short...
(15-04-2012, 12:50 AM)luke is that gangster link Wrote: yes and i bought it for this much

plus its one of the longest 2 handed weapon for commandos
No one Tongue AGS have 152 reach
bumb
life is short...
(15-04-2012, 03:07 PM)luke is that gangster link Wrote: [quote author=Barristan link=topic=2788.msg22981#msg22981 date=1334454297]
Has been buffed in game it is apparently now 44c and 39p

nope

[Image: scaled.php?server=138&filename=20555770.jpg&res=crop]
[/quote]

To counter that, the item_kinds.txt files might not have been updated in a while so in game stats are likely to be shown wrong. Really, I don't think anyone knows what the real stats are! Wink

Sorry, I felt I should debunk your "nope" because the likelihood is, that the stats on the website will be added to the game and given the fact that the stats for some of the craftable pieces of equipment haven't been changed, expect the stats to change to the ones on the website given the next patch.

(Server files dictate the stats of each piece of equipment while the local ones are what are pulled up for you to see so it doesn't put unnecessary strain on the server, therefore, if the developers want to be sneaky so that you don't "fiddle the books" by using singleplayer to find out the stats of all the new legendary items that they've added then they just put random values into those files. Given the fact that it would take 5 minutes to change things, I wouldn't trust the in game item stats! Wink)
[Image: GuardTennenothSig-2hat-2.png]

Add the straw hat as a usable item. I feel naked without it!
Add back Nordic armour! I have nowhere warm to sleep now!
Avatar courtesy of Tomas of Miles.
What class/level can use this?
Start the game already!