Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Foraging Quests
No I wouldn't forage that much  Smile
(07-04-2012, 04:24 PM)Hande link Wrote: I think this is good idea BUT this can lead to lot's of problems.
Example forage in locked server when there is only one peasant bot alive who can't hurt you.

You dont need a locked server for this, I can easily do it at Official NI server...
(07-04-2012, 05:56 PM)Perception link Wrote: [quote author=Hande link=topic=2484.msg20973#msg20973 date=1333815895]
I think this is good idea BUT this can lead to lot's of problems.
Example forage in locked server when there is only one peasant bot alive who can't hurt you.

You dont need a locked server for this, I can easily do it at Official NI server...
[/quote]

But what Hande means is, on a locked server, you can change the map to the one of your like - On the official servers, you can't spam that map, and on official servers, you can't continue foraging forever, cause if people joins, you have to stop. ( Else, you'll get reported for delaying ) . On a locked server, you can make sure nobody joins.

New quests are good ideas, and this one seems cool, but the problems that follow this quest are too risky.
If this quest was to become ideal, the flowers would have to be added to kill-loot, and that is not ideal imho.
[size=1pt]
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
better yet, instead of a gold reward, the reward is even more flowers!
(22-04-2012, 01:16 AM)xFirestormx link Wrote: better yet, instead of a gold reward, the reward is even more flowers!

Even this guy wouldn't do this quest then Big Grin