Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NI, is it worth the grind?
Why dont the players make some Hero events. Or for players that own high tier craftables or a legendary. Surely that would fix the problem with leechers and non-helpers.
(25-11-2013, 06:09 AM)Suns link Wrote: Why dont the players make some Hero events. Or for players that own high tier craftables or a legendary. Surely that would fix the problem with leechers and non-helpers.
We do. We have them daily. Dan is usually the guy who sets them up.
Yeah, but those aren't events, just public runs.
_Greatsword_- lvl. 52 Pavise Champion
MC_HAMMER -lvl. 52 Commando & Trickster's scapegoat
Pencil_Dick -lvl. 41 Skirmisher & Filthy Wench
Russian_Standard lvl. 22 Archer
Убей их всех! (#RU community NI represent!!!)
(25-11-2013, 07:33 AM)Greatsword link Wrote: Yeah, but those aren't events, just public runs.
Exactly
everyone is allowed on public server as long as he behave ,You cant kick him bcoz u don't like his armor or bcoz he got less kill than one  think acceptable . Wanna play with "pro players " set an event , House is allowed up to 2 events per week , So  that can give you an allied event every day if your friends from other houses use their allowance too. You got tools just use them
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX
(22-11-2013, 11:13 PM)Harlaus link Wrote: Additionally, the randomness of receiving drops is a large benefit. If you could reasonably expect what drops you will receive, then you could reasonably guess what everyone would receive, given enough sets of data to extrapolate from, and if you can do that, then you can make relatively accurate predictions about anything in the in-game economy, and the wealthiest of players will be able to use that information to essentially control the in-game economy. That is not a desirable outcome, and random drops are the best way to ensure that does not happen and to ensure that there is economic mobility in the game.

Actually no, if we reasonably assume drop rates use uniformly distributed pseudo-random function, with enough data you can assume what people on average will get (over longer time periods). This type of "randomness" causes only short term illusion of randomness, over longer time periods it's quite predictable.
I been playing for a right long time and the best thing i ever found was a lead. Legendarys just tend to go to leechers who come back the game after like "lol found a thunder pike" or some guy with 30 different legendarys.

Get ridiculous when you do a month of rag runs every evening and get nothing ehilst the most undeserving people bag legendary after legendary and waters lead etc
Odin x1
Gunnar The Invincible x1
Prince x5
Nord Siege Commander x2
Nord Commander x4
(25-11-2013, 08:00 AM)Sudoku_killer link Wrote: [quote author=Greatsword link=topic=20055.msg152582#msg152582 date=1385364780]
Yeah, but those aren't events, just public runs.
Exactly
everyone is allowed on public server as long as he behave ,You cant kick him bcoz u don't like his armor or bcoz he got less kill than one  think acceptable . Wanna play with "pro players " set an event , House is allowed up to 2 events per week , So  that can give you an allied event every day if your friends from other houses use their allowance too. You got tools just use them
[/quote]

That's not the point of this thread, though. It's not about banning people without high end gear from servers, but about the fact that certain factors such as drops make people quit the game (which you just lost, reader).
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
not the point? just read and you ll see that form very 1st post its the point of this thread
Low drop rate frustrates some players and they starting blaming others for  getting drops.
That's silly for me . its like "Mummy they took my toys  :'( :'( :'("
btw . I agree that drop rate is too low  and it need revision but I said that already in evilban thead  this one is like spam for me
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX
(25-11-2013, 05:57 AM)Sudoku_killer link Wrote: If those so called pro players are so selective about their  team mates they can organize  event with whoever they think worthy of playing with them
Then they wont finally  complain about somebody who got more luck
Just saying

you're only allowed so many events per week and they take organising, besides that's not the point here...the point being people who leech or go afk for half the game have the same chance at a legendary drop rate as anyone else...does this seem fair to you?
Why are people still complaining? The devs stated they were working or revising the system, so there is NO POINT what so ever complaining and arguing about this anymore.
I myself have played for over a year and haven't got a legendary, the world keeps spinning. How about we all wait for a week maybe two and see what the devs can conjure up for us  Wink
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger