Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Archers animation
I want to ask the players: "How you relate to the current animation shooting"? At higher levels, the archer does not even pull a bow as an enemy dead. It's not a big problem, but it seems to me, it reduces the impression of NI. And is there any chance that developers will return the standard animation, or optimize this?
Sorry for the grammar (Google translate)
Seems to me that they are maybe Hero class and the bow they are using is fast. Not sure since i really don't play as archer.
Die Eier von Satan!
Und keine Eier!
What ping did you had when playing? If it is what I thought you meant with this, that starts appearing like at ping of 200-250+ very noticable at 300-400. I never had problem with animation with low ping, but animations bugs like that on higher pings.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
I myself made ​​a native animation Big Grin And moved quivers.
[img2]http://cs14114.vk.me/c608428/v608428738/48a3/iUFMCRbub84.jpg[/img2]
(25-11-2013, 02:12 PM)Ala-Ksay link Wrote: I want to ask the players: "How you relate to the current animation shooting"? At higher levels, the archer does not even pull a bow as an enemy dead. It's not a big problem, but it seems to me, it reduces the impression of NI. And is there any chance that developers will return the standard animation, or optimize this?
Sorry for the grammar (Google translate)
Hmmm i think it's fine the way it is, animation and all.
I really couldn't care less about the animation, but i do see what he means when you yourself are firing your bow you cant tell, but when your watching someone like NKA or any tier 4 archer for that matter, you don't see the string being pulled back at all.

But as I said I couldn't care less

Big Grin
Well, it make looks like a pro at archery.... I found it weird when I started playing NI, but eventually I like it.