Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Bye Bye NI
I am leaving NI, had great times, great memories, but now I shall call it an end. I am tired of the constant grinding and I don't really enjoy playing the game anymore. I am pretty much not leaving the community because I play other games and such but you will have to beg me to play NI as I don't enjoy playing at all. I had fun, good luck to all my NI friends and all those NI players I don't dislike.  Cya around.  Big Grin

From Mystic

PSBig Grino not ask for items because already sold all my mats or gave away and keeping all my items that will never be touched by anyone.
PSS: DO not PM me because I will not respond do any of them.
AFG AFG AFG

DO NOT MESSAGE ME.
i do not approve, but i wish you the best of luck ofcourse :-*
you scrub
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
:*
Bossculeur - 52 Royal Guard
Fafnir - 52 Marauder
Can't really blame you. Bye. Sad
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
Cant blame you with the way its going atm.
Odin x1
Gunnar The Invincible x1
Prince x5
Nord Siege Commander x2
Nord Commander x4
bb
Wusel @ Omnia
It was great to play with you, you scrub.

Mythik & Mythil
Well me personally... I blame you! C-c-c-c-combo breaker!!! Not really.

Not 100% sure if we played together at all, but nevertheless see you and have a good one!
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
Good playing with you, hope you change your mind and come back after a break.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.