Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

audi 5000
Many of you don't know me and many of you do, for those that do this post is will probably be my last as i am leaving NI not sure for how long maybe even for good. there are many reasons for this decision but, the ultimate question for me was "is it worth the grind" sadly for me it is not. I had a good run, met lots of great guys and made some great friends but the game just isn't doing it for me anymore. until i feel inspired to play NI again i will leave Swadia behind and look forward to IRL

cheers and goodbye

madjosh- (VLKA_Scorch, VLKA_Caeser, VLKA_Wormbane and last but not least xXwoodsieXx Tongue)

Have a good one mate  Wink
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
It's sad you to see two players leave in one day, have fun in real life, Madjosh.
Legendaries Looted:
-One Handed Battle Axe
-[Image: Geralt]
I'll call you when everythings changed, the devs are working on it.

Take care.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
Great playing with you, bye.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Two ppl lost...wonder whos next. Bye.
im gonna cry now
madjosh nooooo!
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
So that's what that steam message was about.

Sucks to hear that you are leaving, but be sure to come back at some point. Your presence on the shield wall will be missed.

P.S. Clever post title. Had to google it.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
sad to see you go madjosh catch you around                                                                  moar loot for myself :/
Accounts: DB_Cosby commando 52
                 Hipster Archer 52
                 Indie Pavice Champion 52
                 Classy Marauder 52
"Falankos: I guess you finally got kind of a whole character equipped, I'm so proud of you".