Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Archers animation
At higher levels, the archer does not even pull a bow as an enemy dead. It's not a big problem, but it seems to me, it reduces the impression of NI. And is there any chance that developers will return the standard animation, or optimize this?
U WUT M8?
Nah seriously I think they changed it because most of the arrow quivers are on the butt, and taking the arrow from the butt seems more realistic, and the animation isn't too bad either.
Oh I thought this was about the TV series Archer.
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
It is indeed weird that archers fire the arrow without actually putting it on their bow, so a change could be nice, but not really needed.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
or just greatly reduce the fire speed
(01-12-2013, 08:58 PM)Gismo link Wrote: Nah seriously I think they changed it because most of the arrow quivers are on the butt, and taking the arrow from the butt seems more realistic, and the animation isn't too bad either.
Arrows not a problem, i think. Yes, archers taking the arrow from the butt, but from what place take x-bows their bolts?(as we can see in the animation)
That animation not BAD, but too slow for 200+ WP.
(03-12-2013, 07:25 PM)Ala-Ksay link Wrote: [quote author=Gismo link=topic=20334.msg153620#msg153620 date=1385931527]
Nah seriously I think they changed it because most of the arrow quivers are on the butt, and taking the arrow from the butt seems more realistic, and the animation isn't too bad either.
Arrows not a problem, i think. Yes, archers taking the arrow from the butt, but from what place take x-bows their bolts?(as we can see in the animation)
That animation not BAD, but too slow for 200+ WP.
[/quote]

Those are actually the only arrows in game which are not on the hip, from the 10+ out there. But still.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."