Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

lost house crafting?
House: Malong's Trading Post
Leader: MalongBank
ID: 2473888

The house was 10 Support. I recently requested the leader be changed (between two characters on the same account), and when going to house crafting it prompts to select a house craft, instead of bringing to the 10 Support. Is there a way to restore this, possibly reverse the leadership change (if necessary)?

Logs should show that I was crafting brass bars and leveled to 10 just a few days ago. Checking my messages on the former House leader (Keenyan, ID is 11623), trades were completed with Nka47 at 2013-11-30 on 23:06:44 (receiving copper and zinc) and 23:14:12 (sending completed brass bars). Creating the brass bars and reaching 10 would be within the interval of the time stamps.

Please let me know if there is any further information needed. Thank you.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Done
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...