Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report FF_FreakyZ
He joined the NI_RagnarokEU2 Server spawned like everybody else after the fist wave he used his tome, a wraith spawned and he left the server.(Everybody died and the map changed)
On the next map he joined again and i asked him why he did this. He just said that it was accidently and he had a high ping which he hadnt.

I made a screen( i was a bit to late but anyways you see the wraith and that he left)
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=198833200
looted legendaries:
1x Sun Pike
1x Ullrs Bane
If winning was easy even losers would do it. - Brad Keselowski
The Ping can change verry quickly Wink.
I was there when he did that. He told me in TeamSpeak Warband runs pretty laggy these days. Just wanna confirm he had a high ping when he spawned the Wraith.
Why guys reporting every time when I lending my tome? Yeah his internet isn't the best. And no need to report people always, because they doing something wrong. I know that you don't like some member of our house that much, but no reason to get them kick or ban out from game. Hope there will be a time when we can play as a community.
He told me that he had a crash so he didnt left...
FF_Skywalker- Marauder
FF_Skywallker- Warden
FF_Skywalllker- Zweihänder
lol he jumped down at this wall and left directly. I doubt that it was a crash and i talked to him and he never said that he crashed
looted legendaries:
1x Sun Pike
1x Ullrs Bane
If winning was easy even losers would do it. - Brad Keselowski