Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.4.1 - Armory Repairs
Good to see you finally removed cavarly. Slowpoke, I know.
my dreaded pick is crying for hard mode
(08-04-2012, 12:50 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote:A problem we are looking into! Sorry Sad
And how quickly will be released a new patch with fixing of this problem?I'm fed up of normal mode servers and want to play on hard mode ones.
As free as an eagle in the sky...
My chars
Headhunters_FireTroll-46 lvl commando+xbow
[DP]FireGoblin-45 lvl sniper+inf
Headhunters_FireOrc-21 lvl heavy crossbowman
DP_FireOgre-43 lvl pikeman
[Image: 21076638.png]
(08-04-2012, 04:13 PM)Art2X link Wrote:[quote author=Hypernoma link=topic=2519.msg21210#msg21210 date=1333889430]
A problem we are looking into! Sorry Sad
And how quickly will be released a new patch with fixing of this problem?I'm fed up of normal mode servers and want to play on hard mode ones.
[/quote]
I'm sorry you are "fed up" but perhaps a little patience would go a long way. It will be fixed when we fix it  :Smile
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(08-04-2012, 04:37 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote:[quote author=Art2X link=topic=2519.msg21266#msg21266 date=1333901632]
[quote author=Hypernoma link=topic=2519.msg21210#msg21210 date=1333889430]
A problem we are looking into! Sorry Sad
[/quote]
I'm sorry you are "fed up" but perhaps a little patience would go a long way. It will be fixed when we fix it  :Smile
[/quote]
It's rather badly... :'(
As free as an eagle in the sky...
My chars
Headhunters_FireTroll-46 lvl commando+xbow
[DP]FireGoblin-45 lvl sniper+inf
Headhunters_FireOrc-21 lvl heavy crossbowman
DP_FireOgre-43 lvl pikeman
[Image: 21076638.png]
This patch is awesome. The extra emphasis on teamwork while also buffing commando shields makes this great mod even better. 8)
thx for the great job.
Great job with this mod as always guys Smile

Any chance commandos will be seeing another stat overhaul anytime soon? Feels bad not even having two handed weapons at 200 Sad
Keep up the good work!
Hooray new patches! Love the fact that most items now have their stats listed in the market. This may be intended, but is Banded Mail supposed to be 55 armor? It's now equal to Heraldric Mail, and is 5 armor lower than the market armors. Previously, it used to be one of the higher armor pieces, but it was shared with the knight class. Thus, when the infantry-only armor buff came through, it fell  behind. Now that the knight class no longer exists, is it intended to still be behind, or should it be getting the buff the other infantry armors received (reduced now of course because of the general armor nerfs that went along with the across-the-board stat nerfs)?

Even more disconcerting, you overwrote the native Black-Bear-on-Yellow-Background Banner. DAMN YOU!!!!!

Also Independent_Normal_NY_US_E has been updated to 0.4.1, sorry for the delay.
Could we get a item stat display when we craft (similar/same to the ones that we buy off the market)?
I want to see if there is anything I could make that would make me or my friends stronger but I don't want to spend materials trying each one out when materials are so expensive.
I know there is a list with the stats out there, but with the changes, I don't know how up-to-date that one is.
Also, the auction hall descriptions of who can use what are different from the actual weapon (I bought some weapons saying that "Usable by everyone". But when I go to equip it, it says "Usable by Sergeant, Commando" etc.)

I know you guys have your hands full with updates and bug fixes. These are just some things I would love to see sometime in the future (hope it isn't too far in the future)  Wink.
Famous last words: "I'll wait here while you check that bush..."