Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

What Throwing weps do you carry?
jarids
54N1T4R1UM
throwing spears x2, or cursed stone x1 + throwing spear x1, depending on my mood. Mostly x1x1, for the differentiation.

Anyways, cursed stones are not THAT op, there's just alot of them.. Throwing spears, on the other hand.. 44 pierce, with 6 power throw, headshot.. Damn, that's like... ALOT of damage!
[size=1pt]
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
Cursed stones actually do a bit more damage than their damage stat suggests because their flight speed is much faster than the other throwing weapons.

Still waiting on something other than stones to use without having to refill every wave.
I tried jarids today, works out well but gotta refill every round =/ and I don't really like the precision but i guess thats the price to pay for the high damage Smile
I think most of you have missed the point of skirmishers. Stones?
I use Jarids. They have high pierce damage and do quite a bit of damage to shields. I think I've one-shotted Zweihanders with them (headshot), so I would recommend moving up from stones. Precision wise they are actually good, but there is some skill involved in getting kills. If some of you are struggling, bring x3 of your throwing weapon of choice and pick up a Bamboo Spear from a Nord. They're excellent support weapons.
I have one-shotted Zweihanders with cursed stones quite often recently.

Stones are more accurate, have a faster flight speed (which means more damage than actually shown), a higher capacity, and are thrown (slightly) more quickly.

The only cons are lower shield damage, more weight, and a smaller hitbox.
I see. I would add another con to stones, the secondary function is pretty useless. At least with axes and spears you have an oppurtinity to block, and (slightly Tongue) longer range.
Besides, rocks don't look that good. Jarids do.
I used to run bow/throwing axes, but now I have no idea what to do since the new classes made that combo terrible.

I use throwing spears x3 cuz its good against troopers , skirms and zweihanders , but taking note with practiced headshots . Javs and Spears pierce very well , it usually is always one hit to heads rather than axes  .AT starting level it is very useless , but once you reach the further on levels it becomes critical.
True, axes are harder to aim. They also take out shields faster, so at longe range might be more useful (against a fully shielded wave).