Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WS_Rammy
During a game I got an eagle feather. I didnt know the price for it. So, I asked. Rammy and a few others decided to tell me it 20k, 25k and 30k. (me being the noob I am, Sold it for 30k.) The day after I found out it was over 100k. Which leads to me being here.
Sorry.. but you're reporting him for your own stupidity...

The forums are here and you can check the prices, please refrain from posting silly reports in this section. Only serious reports such as Heavy Abuse/Glitching/Bug abusing are even considered. If you feel you need further help, feel free to log into IRC and contact an admin.

In this case, Rammy did nothing wrong but be a scumbag and take advantage of you (Which is not against the rules).
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
fucking rammy , i would like apologize on behalf off the WS he will be commended for his money making , i mean punished ?* cough* , im kidding, and also hungry ,kthxbai Big Grin
NickyJ: I'm doing a bed run.
NickyJ: And before you ask, no, you're not invited./
Hypernoma: "Scotshroom smells"
To be fully clear, Rammy made a joke and did not profit. Someone else bought the Eagle Feather. You can check this in your Messages tab for the subject "[character name] bought your [item]"
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
I know he didnt buy it but I posted this to let people know that he did it. If it was a joke, A jk would have been nice.
Yes, he was stupid, is this a kindergarten? There is a forum right here with prices and an auction hall.

What do you want me to say, lick his balls and say, oh im sorry se7en that there is a person who lied to you, please forgive him and please take my most sincere appology, I do hope you will forgive the Nord Invasion community and that this doesn't make a massive effect on your life sir Se7en.

No, I will just say do some research before hand.

Also, if you have nothing to do with this, please do not comment.
Legendary Drops:
Legacy - April 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Rules:
This section is for reporting a player(/s) who has broken the rules, nothing else.
No irrelevant posts; only post if you have something relevant to the report and want to add evidences of someone breaking the rules.
Do not spam in the report player threads (Bumping in report player threads counts as spam.).
Do not comment on reports or add your personal opinions about the reported players.
Once a decision has been made by a Developer, it is final.
Do not request Unbans in this forum, use the Unban Requests forum instead.

Rules Broken:

This section is for reporting a player(/s) who has broken the rules, nothing else.
Do not comment on reports or add your personal opinions about the reported players.

One person is not everyone. Yes this is the internet, people are out there to scam you believe it or not, I was scammed $1000 over the weekend and I was angry, but there was nothing I could do. 30k Piexlated money is nothing to complain about in a free mod.
Legendary Drops:
Legacy - April 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
The reason I posted it here is because I didnt know where else to post it. I was in-game when I found out it was over 100k. I told them what happened and someone suggested that I make a forum post. The real reason i'm mad is because no one told me he was kidding. After he said it no one in the game said a single word.
I know, it sucks, I have played with you before, you are a good person and I like you and I hope this doesnt dishearten you from NI, but NI are full of kids out there to trick you for easy pixel money and nothing can be done about it mate. Sorry.
Legendary Drops:
Legacy - April 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Well something Can be done. Like following the rules of the report player threads, which also includes you slayer, and ofc me. But to stop this awkward discussion, se7ven post me your id and i will give you another 70k.
Wusel @ Omnia