Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

House of Night Lions (HoNLS) No Min Level
[glow=red,2,300]House of Night Lions[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]HoNLs[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]Leader[/glow]
HoNLs_Nick

[glow=red,2,300]Captains[/glow]
HoNLs_H0micide
HoNLs_Midren[KH]

We here at the house of Night Lions would like to invite you to join our house. We are manly a group of friends who enjoy playing as a team together and our main goal is for anyone in our house to have fun and enjoy the game as a team. There are no rules to our house in level need to join meaning that any player doesn't matter how high a level or how low you are can join all we really want is for people to have fun and work together to beat the nords back to where they came from. All that we ask if for you to be polite and kind to fellow player and that there is always a level of respect to one another. As being a new house there isn't that many members at the moment but every day we are growing. We have waited till we are all a high enough level to form this house so that we can help new players advance up their chosen line and to allow them to level up quicker and be able to enjoy the game rather then be stuck slugging it out at the bottom for ages. If you are interested in joining please feel free to pm me or leave a comment below or speak to either me or one of my captains in game if you see us playing. 
kewkew
You interested in joining?