Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

HELP HELP !!! Body and Head Armor
On www.nordinvasion.com when looking at the dropdown menu to change my armor the body and head wont work my strange armor wont show up but in-game im wearing it....Help Please!
(08-04-2012, 07:05 PM)PJ_Stuck_PJ link Wrote: On www.nordinvasion.com when looking at the dropdown menu to change my armor the body and head wont work my strange armor wont show up but in-game im wearing it....Help Please!

To save the devs the trouble.

Those armours are currently disabled as they were missed in the last patch. They'll be usable again soon, when they fix it.
[Image: GuardTennenothSig-2hat-2.png]

Add the straw hat as a usable item. I feel naked without it!
Add back Nordic armour! I have nowhere warm to sleep now!
Avatar courtesy of Tomas of Miles.
So Do i put on other armor or keep it
(08-04-2012, 07:16 PM)PJ_Stuck_PJ link Wrote: So Do i put on other armor or keep it

(08-04-2012, 07:14 PM)Tennenoth link Wrote: They'll be usable again soon, when they fix it.
[Image: GuardTennenothSig-2hat-2.png]

Add the straw hat as a usable item. I feel naked without it!
Add back Nordic armour! I have nowhere warm to sleep now!
Avatar courtesy of Tomas of Miles.
Quote:Strange Armor/boots/helmet has been disabled from players atm. It has missed the changes all the other craftable armors went through and thus is unintentionally by far the best archer armor only surpassed by Bear Armor.
It's gonna get fixed in the next patch. Until then, the marketplace value has been upped so if you do not wish to hold on it till the next patch, you can sell it for about 13k for armor and less for boots/helmet.

Topic locked.
"And it goes a little something like this..."