Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTK VHTA
Would like to know if it pays off to craft VHTA , I mean their real efficiency in game . I heard that you not getting value for money invested in them and  its much better and cheaper to get CTS . Could  ppl who got them  give me some advice  and stats . I know throwing stats but im interested in 1 h stats.
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX
They are a nice throwing weapon as they do high damage and you have alot of them (100) , how ever they don't pierce shields like CTS do which can make CTS a more favorable option since CTS are also more accurate how ever you have less of them (56). VHTA are great for defending if you can throw at enemies who you are above or dont have shields raised but if your looking for a kiting weapon these aren't really great.
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
I would get them if they wasn't so damn expensive compared to CTS.

But then again I have never gotten the chance to play with them for more than one round or so.
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
Pierce damage > cut damage. Unless you're planning to use them as a 1h cts are better.
Bossculeur - 52 Royal Guard
Fafnir - 52 Marauder
I'd say get them for a Legionnaire, but not for a Pikemen Hero.  The one hand stats ( 55 cut, 103 speed, 70 length) are amazing for a Legionnaire when fighting in the field or shielding.  It's a little slow when drawing because of its two-hand animation, but I guess thats because they are very heavy.  Tongue
Bort - Legionnaire
Bortcher - Warden
bort hit the nail on the head. I love them for my legionnaire, but I don't/won't use them on my pikeman.
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
thx for info Smile
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX