Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

A Public Teamspeak for All
Hello, everyone. Many of you, if not all of you, may have heard of a program known as Teamspeak.

Recently, my community has taken an interest in this mod (we are coming close to having a House ATM) and have set-up (for those that want it) a public section for all players who wish to communicate between each other via voice. You don't even need a microphone to join, you just need to have speakers Tongue.

The information for the Teamspeak (the address) is 178.162.233.199:9988

If you have any trouble joining or with members/guests in my community's Teamspeak, add me at legixtm on Steam and I will address your problem. If I'm not on, I'll be designating my second, DrTaco, and a couple of the Nord Invasion Staff admin capabilities just to ensure some sort of action can be taken.

Thank you all for taking time to read this thread, I hope you enjoy the Teamspeak Tongue
IP Address: 178.162.233.199:9988

Edit: New IP is 173.198.206.99:9988
I'm DrTaco (Obviously) and I support this message.. I also encourage you to join our community blah blah blah blah come say hi to us. We like public interest.
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀  Spread the fail whale - Don't take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
Nice! It'll be even better once I get a microphone =]
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
This reminds me that I still need to get a new microphone... However it is nice to see more team speak servers being used for NordInvasion. Hope your enjoying the mod.  Wink
[align=center][Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
Yea, i'll probably pop on on weekends when I play, as all you EU guys are asleep usually XD
I'm on it right now, get on it Wink.
haha, i'd love to, but its 8:30am, and I have work to do Sad
Aw darn :/.
Didnt I already make one like a week ago? :Smile

hehe, 2 ts servers will be good for the community! Mine has 250 slots tho...

Hmm, I wonder when events will be made possible...
Sorry for any inconvenience, our server was being moved to a new host! New IP is listed at the bottom of this post. OP will be updated as well. My bad, guys :/.

173.198.206.99:9988