Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Port Assault
An assasin spawned with the enemies, but he managed to go out of the bridge from the spawn
pics:
I was very uncomfortable. He appeared in the water. It's not a way to kill him. (we were both commando)
I am afraid this bug is hardly fixable.
Hired Assassins always spawn near a player, if that player is in a bad position at that moment the assassin may spawn in a bugged and unreachable position.
One of you stood on the bridge during wave-spawn?
(08-04-2012, 10:17 PM)Perception link Wrote: I am afraid this bug is hardly fixable.
Hired Assassins always spawn near a player, if that player is in a bad position at that moment the assassin may spawn in a bugged and unreachable position.
One of you stood on the bridge during wave-spawn?
I stood on our spawn, which was in the middle of the map, and i got no assasins on me, but appariently one spawned with the horde and he was outside their spawn, which is outside the bridge
Don't tell me that it's not when creating maps to define the occurrence of spawn

I think that in a good way. The English... I can't express
(09-04-2012, 02:36 AM)Morajr link Wrote: Don't tell me that it's not when creating maps to define the occurrence of spawn

I think that in a good way. The English... I can't express

I'm afraid this post doesn't really make sense. I think that what you are trying to say is that you think assassin spawns are set in a fixed place. Assassins spawn randomly by design (otherwise who would they assassinate?) and will continue to do so. Hande may make changes but assassins will always be the one bot that tries the hardest to glitch!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
That place can be fixed if I place some barriers on air but just use ranged weapon to kill it.  Wink
okay good but at the time me and Morajr didnt have any ranged weapons, so we had to start over again  Tongue
(09-04-2012, 06:55 AM)Hande link Wrote: That place can be fixed if I place some barriers on air but just use ranged weapon to kill it.  Wink

So we learned something again. If you want to do pretty maps you must know such things. Maybe it would be a good fit to the bed of the River. To be able to come out.
The map is very pretty. I like
Maybe a good idea to add a ranger to your team. Anyway this is done I believe.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]