Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

FF_Backfish
Hello all, this is gonna seem rather like a rage but I feel you all need to be warned. I was conducting a trade with FF_Backfish and in order to pay him the amount he wanted a gave him a expensive item to hold until I could pay him back. (I know I know....) Needless to say he hasn't given it back even though I have his payment and I have said goodbye to this object forever.  :'( Though this mistake is primarily my fault I would like to HIGHLY recommend that you be very hesitant to conduct any trades with this player. I am not reporting him because frankly, it is my word against his but thought that you all might want fair warning. Also, very disappointed that FF would have a player of this caliber in their house but whatever sinks your ship. Anyway, I will stop moaning, consider yourselves warned.

Yours truly, Chuckwagon the gullible
There house is well known for doing this stuff, best to just avoid them.
(14-12-2013, 06:45 PM)evilban link Wrote: There house is well known for doing this stuff, best to just avoid them.

Their house, and some of them are nice guys. No need to get a whole house in discrepancy. Rather than that is backfish well known not to be trusted.
Wusel @ Omnia
Yea I have no intentions of blacklisting the whole house, just this self-centered scammer
Well FF is a german house I can understand why you got scammed *Sarcasm*
I will talk to him soon  >Sad
inactive
I appreciate man and again, I am not pointing the finger at your whole house  Wink
(14-12-2013, 11:08 PM)Chuckwagon link Wrote: I appreciate man and again, I am not pointing the finger at your whole house  Wink

dont worry chuck , 4 of them have scammed people before and the rest used website glitches that worked towards the last rollback lol- but per a admin - nice players.
Some of them.
Wusel @ Omnia