Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTS: Fiendish Bow // Tower Shield // Worm Bane
(15-12-2013, 12:08 PM)Maroon link Wrote: And was he aware of the fact that this weapon is, in fact, worth far more than what you offered for it? You are, as you've said yourself on this thread, and you claim that he knew it as well, but I highly doubt that he'd sell a 8 mil weapon for 1.5 because he likes you.
Maroon he dont knows me, he only saw me on a server.
and i know Tower shield is 10 mio but i offered him and he accepted so stop this please. Thank you
Loots:Hurricane, 2xThanos Legacy,Barbutte with Coif,Gothic Gauntlets,Dragon Sword,Durendal,Ornate Bascinet,Tiger Scale Armor,Mangler,Rending Bolts
Solo Runs:
- Hard -> All maps done
- Ragnarok -> Old Shire/Swadian Outskirts/First Defence died W15
MyShop   Steam
If you want to go by the rule of that the value of the legendary is valued as the last completed trade.. then the tower shield is not worth 10m, it is now valued at a measly 1.7m.

So if thats the case, I offer you 2m Gold.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
(15-12-2013, 12:10 PM)FreakyZ link Wrote: Maroon he dont knows me, he only saw me on a server.
and i know Tower shield is 10 mio but i offered him and he accepted so stop this please. Thank you

Just like a true scammer would do.
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
What about BTT?  ???
I'm sorry, but I can't stop it. I'm angry over the fact that you bought it for 1.5m, but I understand why you did that. Honestly, in that situation, I would have offered him more, but it wouldn't be near 10m, simply because I don't have that much.
What makes me go on, however, is that you expect to get 10m for it now, even though you paid far too little for it. That, imo, is an incredible dickmove.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
If you want a discussion about a trade do it in the off topic
We have rules for the trading section and if you wont stick to them, you will be muted.
B
U
M
P
Tongue
Loots:Hurricane, 2xThanos Legacy,Barbutte with Coif,Gothic Gauntlets,Dragon Sword,Durendal,Ornate Bascinet,Tiger Scale Armor,Mangler,Rending Bolts
Solo Runs:
- Hard -> All maps done
- Ragnarok -> Old Shire/Swadian Outskirts/First Defence died W15
MyShop   Steam