Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

More skills!
I don't know wheather it has already been mentioned by someone...but I didn't find something about this when using the search function.
So heare is the suggestion:
There are only the great combat skills: Ironflesh,Power Strike,Power Draw,Power Throw,Shield,Athletics,Riding etc...

I thought it would be pretty nice if there are also the skills Looting,First Aid,Trainer and Engineer.So you get 1 free skillpoint for each LvL you reach and you are free to decide which skill you want to improve:r

For example:
Looting: Every 3 points on this skill  incerease the chance of loot by 3%-----------http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...793.0.html
First Aid: Every 3 points on this skill restore 5% HP after each wave
Engineer:Every 3 points on this skill reduces the time by 5% for building a barricade
Trainer: Every 3 points on this skill increases the chance of Double Assist EXP by 2%.

Maybe the skills Engineer and First Aid can increase if you reach a new lvl in the support-class tree.

Please tell me what you think about it and what wouldn't be that good.
Characters:
Captain_Sobel---Master Peltast LVL 52
Captain_Sobel_IV---Commando LVL 49
Captain_Sobel_VII---Man At Arms LVL 36
Captain_Sobel_X---Sniper LVL 42

Prince: /
Ragnar: 1
Odin: 1
Big fat no to looting skill. Everyone would pump all there points in there, because, let's be honest, moar loots is moar money, so who wouldn't go for that?
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(16-12-2013, 01:34 PM)Sobel link Wrote:I don't know wheather it has already been mentioned by someone...but I didn't find something about this when using the search function.
So heare is the suggestion:
There are only the great combat skills: Ironflesh,Power Strike,Power Draw,Power Throw,Shield,Athletics,Riding etc...

I thought it would be pretty nice if there are also the skills Looting,First Aid and Enginee.So you get 1 free skillpoint for each LvL you reach and you are free to decide which skill you want to improve:r

For example:
Looting: Every 3 points on this skill  incerease the chance of loot by 3%
First Aid: Every 3 points on this skill restore 5% HP after each wave
Engineer:Every 3 points on this skill reduces the time by 5% for building a barricade

Please don't hate me if it has been already suggested by someone else^^

I would recommend little change.

Looting: Every 3 points on this skill  incerease the chance of [glow=green,2,300]double assist xp[/glow] by 3% (maybe 2% will be better ).